45. ☆Former Gangster☆

Jungkook entered the car after the investigation of his own crime and Jimin was yet sitting inside quietly as if he was the one killing Roy.

"Mr. Jeon, wanna sit on my lap?" Jungkook asked while starting the car.

"Mr. Jeon, control your dick I'm not in a mood with you right now" Jimin replied while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why? What I did now?" Jungkook asked while laughing. "Made you sit in the car?"

"No, I liked that" Jimin replied on which Jungkook laughed again.

"Left you alone in the morning?" He asked again.

"It's a different thing"

"Then what it is?" Jungkook asked while caressing Jimin's thigh.

"Did you kill Roy Jungkook?" Jimin asked all of a sudden and Jungkook just smiled.

"No. Why would I'll be killing someone when I have the authorities of hanging anyone by the order of justice?"

"Then why he died on the same day when I told you that he was trying to rape me?"

"I don't know. He Didn't tell me why he died at the same day before dying" Jungkook replied and Jimin just glared at him. "What?"

"Nothing... I just want to say that if it's you then it wasn't a good thing to do, even though I liked it and it suits you but yet I think it should not be done like this" Jimin replied and Jungkook arched his eyebrow at him.

"I know it should have been done in a worse way but the killer had to fuck his spouse so he left early" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook?! Stop joking, someone's death is not a funny thing though. Stop talking like a gangster"

"Well I'm a former gangster, who was a playboy, who used to play with beautiful bodies without caring about anyone's feelings and used to lead his father's gang since the age of 18. Who was famous for his skilful techniques of slaughtering men with ninja weapons and was famous by the title of The Hoodie Guy" Jungkook said while stopping the car at the front of their house, looking right into Jimin's eyes with an evil smirk and Jimin playfully hit his chest while laughing.

"Yeah yeah! You were everything" Jimin said laughingly while shaking his head and getting out of the car to get inside the house and Jungkook just watched him go with a sexy gaze without getting out of the car.

"Who never used to believe in love, who by chance saved a boy without knowing that he will be marrying him in the future" Jungkook continued while looking at Jimin who was struggling to open the door of the house and pouted at Jungkook, gesturing him to come and help.

Jungkook got out of the car while laughing and helped him.

Jimin got inside while Jungkook was just watching his sexy spouse from behind, Jimin's promise worked. He was looking so sexy today that Jungkook was being hard all day long for him.

Jungkook spanked Jimin so hard that Jimin flinched at the contact being pink all of a sudden. Jungkook held Jimin's hips, pulling him closer to his body while back hugging him and Jimin could feel how hard he was for him.

"Didn't I tell you not to wear tight cloths?" Jungkook asked in a seductive tone, sending shiver down to Jimin's spine, kissing Jimin's neck while taking off his choker and Jimin's breath started getting faster, "Where did your sassy attitude go? I like the way you get shy suddenly only by my few touches" Jungkook said while caressing Jimin's shoulder down to his back, squeezing Jimin's ass cheek and Jimin was shrinking into himself as he knew what was going to happen next.