18. ☆Case No. 198☆

Jungkook's POV

I wanted the revenge on what he did today with me even if I didn't get any footage I'm 100 percent sure that he was the one. When I found him sleeping so peacefully I tried to ignore him but he was catching me eyes time to time. He has turned a lot prettier to be consider as a boy. I yet can't believe he is an actual male. I just wanted to play with him a bit and carried him to my bed room. Of course I'm straight I just did that to fulfil my moral satisfaction but when he pushed me off him and slipped away from my grip I realized that this didn't fulfil my sexual satisfaction. I needed more of him, maybe my body got confused because he has feminine vibes and of course beauty and I like beautiful things. I laughed off my thoughts. He is just a pretty
looking boy and I don't like boys.

I was doing my morning routine when J-hope called me and told me that he has found something about Jimin and he is emailing me few stuff. I picked up my laptop and went to the living room where Jimin was sleeping yesterday this couch yet has his sweet scent. What the fuck I'm even noticing? I shoved my thoughts away while opening my laptop and logged in to my account.

CASES SUBMITTED FROM 2006 TO 2011

CASES SUBMITTED ON THE YEAR 2008

Name Of The Victim: Park Areum.
Gender: Female
Age: 24 Years Old.
Picture: UNATTACHED.
Case No. 197: Death By Firearm-Injury.

At the evening of October,13, 2008, at 4:45 P.M.

Investigator Report: __________.

CASE CLOSED BY VICTIM'S FAMILY.

Name of the victim: Park Jimin.
Gender: Male
Age: 10 Years.
Picture: UNATTACHED.
Case No. 198: Victim Of Child Sexual Abuse.

At the evening of October,13, 2008, Found missing from 5 P.M. Till 12 A.M. of October 20, 2008. Kidnapped in the demand for ransom and sexual harassment.

Investigators Report: ____________.

CASE CLOSED BY VICTIM'S FAMILY.

What the actual fuck? They closed the case? Without further investigation? It's weird. Maybe Mr. Park wanted to deal with the criminals on his own but if Jimin is a victim of sexual abuse then why he feels like a virgin? Now this thing is bothering me I don't know why but I'm not liking the fact that he is not a virgin plus I also want to know who was that Park Areum? Two events at the same day just with the difference of 15 minutes. The only source to get these answers is Jimin.

End of Jungkook's POV

Ji-eun came up to Jungkook's house and they spent their evening together while Jimin was yet in his room. He wasn't crying anymore because Jungkook's laugh indicated that Jungkook was pretending just to take revenge for his detergent shower, Jimin doesn't want to fall in his trap, he want to prove himself a bit more brave. What Jungkook did today brought the flashbacks from Jimin's childhood and motivated him more to stay strong. He won't ruin his present for his past and won't let anyone do it either. Jungkook did that to make Jimin feel vulnerable as he knows about Jimin's phobia and he used this weakness of him for taking revenge just like the way Jimin did by finding his important papers and burned them. Jimin thought if he will pretend that he isn't affected by Jungkook's flirt his plan will fail.

Jimin pretended to be normal and two days passed Jungkook didn't touch or talk to him but Jimin has started avoiding him and that's what Jungkook has wanted, peace and Jimin gave him that. Jimin was just minding his own business, court, internship, studies, eat and sleep. The Jiminie spirit of him had died but this wasn't for so long Jimin became what he was again, he yet was avoiding Jungkook but in a way that anyone can tell. Even if Jungkook said something to him while standing in front of him he acted like there is no one. Even at a trial with senior attorneys he ignored Jungkook's order and asked them "Did anyone say something?" And it was making Jungkook more mad no matter what he do he can't beat Jimin.

On the other hand Roy was trying to make his ways towards Jimin's heart and he was succeeding even if Jimin didn't give him any signal but as a teacher Jimin started liking him. He turned out to be his new role model but little did he know that his role model is sexually attracted towards him.

☆END OF THE CHAPTER