17☆Little Revenge☆

"What the fuck happened to you?, ohh fuck this smell"

"Hobii stop commenting and go to the control room I want today's footage. I wanna know who the fuck did this!"

"Everyone knows Jimin can be the only one" J-hope replied surely.

"I know it tho! That's why I've decided something, do whatever it takes to fail Jimin in this internship"

"Maybe we should check the camera footage first" J-hope suggested.

"Do that too, that's the other matter but I don't want Jimin to pass this internship anyhow he did this or not he won't pass and one more thing where the fuck are public showers?"

"There is a basketball ground at the backside of the court, there are few..." before J-hope could complete his sentence Jungkook stormed out of his office room.

J-hope rushed to the control room, as he was running towards it someone bumped into him and that someone's files fell down all over the place J-hope started helping him and it was Taehyung.

"You seems in hurry" J-hope said while collecting the files from the floor.

"You were too" Tae replied.

"Why are you even here? Students are not allowed here" J-hope asked.

"I was going to the control room but they aren't letting me in without Prosecutor Jeon's I'd"

"Why were you going to the control room?"

"Am..."

"To save Jimin?" J-hope asked.

"Yes!!"

"Then follow me"

They both got into the control room and indeed saw Jimin throwing water down the floor, J-hope deleted the footage.

"But why you are helping us?"

"Because Jungkook is already trying to ruin Jimin's career and if he'll find out this footage he will not only fail him in internship but also get him expel from the college"

"Thank you attorney Hope" Taehyung smiled and left to find Jimin.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"You dumb ass! I was dying to grab that footage and you are enjoying your lunch here" Taehyung exclaimed in anger while Jimin was munching his sandwich happily.

"I told you not to do it. I don't care"

"He will ruin your life Jimin you are not getting how powerful Prosecutor Jeon is in the field you are trying to be in. Thanks to that Angel. Attorney Hope had prosecutor Jeon Jungkook's I'd"

"So?"

"So what fucker ? He saved you! he deleted the footage and for your information prosecutor Jeon is planning to fail you"

"I hate him already, that's why now I don't wanna be in the field he is in already"

"And what about the house you are living at? He is there already too didn't he?, and the surname you have, what about it? He is even ahead of your name already, you are married to that person, you were the one trying to make him leave from the day 1st of the college, your father blackmailed him to marry you, your father threatened his family, you burned his important case papers yet he didn't do anything bad to you except changing your style which was a better thing for you"

"So you think I'm the villain here?"

"I just want you to stop this otherwise he will become a villain towards you. He is your husband just surrender already if you had this much issues you could have denied the marriage but you didn't. Now deal with your shit and accept your fate"