38. ☆Who Was Kookie?☆

Jimin's alarm rang and he realized he has been snoozing it for 5th time, he opened his eyes quickly to see the time and it was 7:40 a.m.

"SHIT!" He rushed towards the bathroom, hurriedly doing his morning routine. He opened his bag quickly to took out his outfit of the day while brushing his teeth in process. It can be said Jimin was doing a running exercise instead of getting ready, Jungkook could be arrive any minute. It was already 7:50, he was done and rushed out of his room but he forgot to wear his wedding ring so he ran back to his room, finding his ring and bracelet.

Someone knocked on his door and he permitted, it was Suga.

"I'm so done with your father! Now he is compelling me to get married... but after seeing your condition, I think I should not marry to some one of his choice" Suga whined while getting in.

"Jungkook told me that father lied about his disease to me so that I could agree to the marriage..." Jimin mumbled.

"No what the... your father didn't lie actually Jungkook is lying" Suga replied while sitting on Jimin's bed.

"So father... is dying?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

"No... didn't I tell you everything? Why he would've been lied to you when he didn't even was letting you know about his disease? It was me who told you and he doesn't know it yet... but your father is lucky actually the reports were fake, somebody did it on purpose of course"

"So he is not dying?" Jimin asked happily and Suga shook his head. "Why didn't you tell me before??!! Have you any idea how hard it was for me to deal with this all?!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I told you!!" Suga said.

"Stop kidding me... when?"

"It's been a month, I called you and told you everything" Suga said.

"I didn't get your call, I didn't talk to you on the phone since ages... Who did you called hyung?"

"You talked to me... how it can be possible man I called you! On your number and we talked, the call wasn't even short. You even told me you were learning cooking from internet... how can I don't recognize my brother's voice? It was you"

"How it can be possible? I don't have issues of short time memory loss, I had my phone last month but I didn't even get a missed call from you" Jimin explained and both of them looked at each other with wide eyes.

"What was the time when you called?" Jimin asked with a stunned face.

"I can't remember the exact time but it was near 11 p.m." Suga replied.

"I never stay up this late..."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin rushed down to the living room but Jungkook wasn't arrived yet to pick him up so he grab an apple and started munching it when he heard the voice of car breaks outside the house. He left his apple and looked out of the living room's large window.

It was Jungkook but instead of coming towards the house door he went to the garden to Mr. Park. He bowed towards him and handed him over some papers while saying something in his ear on which Mr. Park smiled and patted Jungkook's back.

"Seems like your husband is here" Suga said in a whisper behind Jimin and Jimin flinched.

"Please at least you should not say this. I've started hating the word husband" Jimin whispered back.

"Okay fine, seems like your bastard is here. Much better?" Suga asked and Jimin nodded.
"Why you are ogling him from here? Go and hug him"

"What the fuck hyung? I wasn't even looking at him, I was just watching him"