8. ☆A Slap On Park Family☆

*THE WEDDING DAY FINALLY*

Everyone was gathered at the wedding place Mr.Park and Suga were doing all the arrangements, Many gang members were there too all dressed up like innocent people Taehyung and Taemin was there too but they didn't seem happy, actually many people there weren't happy including Suga and especially Jimin but Mr. Park was happy, he was thinking that Jungkook can't do anything bad to Jimin as according to him he just has ego issues otherwise he is a good person as his work is to maintain justice.

"We don't want guns anywhere Suga, tell them to leave all the weapons outside or hide them, my son-in-law is a prosecutor tho" Mr. Park was happy while Suga was leaving to take Jimin.

*AT JIMIN'S HOUSE*

"Jiminie, you should dye your hair into some sensible color" Aunt Julie said while making Jimin's hair.

"It's a sensible color Aunt Julie" Jimin replied shaking his head.

"Don't move Jimin or you'll ruin the style"

"I can do it myself, you are making me look like a nerd" Jimin said while dodging the combing attacks by his aunt.

"Mom you should leave him alone he can get ready by himself" Suga said while entering the bedroom of Jimin.

"I was just trying to... oh ! You fucker watch what you're doing" Aunt Julie shouted when Suga stepped on the ribbons she brought for decoration.

"Language mom, we are not at home" Suga said while Jimin was rolling on the floor laughing.

"Now you are fucking ruining your dress" she turned her attention to Jimin.

"Mom stop cursing and why are you even here? Go and spend some time with your brother so we can relax a bit" Suga said while laughing.

"Oh that bitch is so boring how come he has such a pretty son, actually he is pretty because I'm his aunt... He has got my features you know" Aunt Julie said while admiring Jimin.

"Yeah yeah we get it" Suga laughed.

"Don't you dare to make fun of me, don't you remember what I did last time when someone dared to make joke of me" Aunt Julie asked while raising her eyebrow and trying to apply chapstick to Jimin's lips.

"Yeah we all know you are a lady Don" Suga said sarcastically.

"Aunt Julie please! I don't like chapsticks" Jimin wined trying to remove her hand.

"You need it so when your fucking husband kiss you after the marriage vows, he'll be like ohh! this bitch tastes so good"

"Mom! What are you even ...? Suga face palmed while Jimin panicked.

"Why he'll kiss me?" Jimin asked worried.

"No he won't" Suga said.

"Yes he will" Aunt Julie said.

"Mom would you please cut it out? You are scaring him just..." Suga said whining while dragging his mom out of the room and closing the door.

"I won't let him kiss me"

"It's not necessary Jimin" Suga said trying to calm him down "now let's go if you are ready"

"I'm not ready"

"You are looking perfect just let's leave"

"I'm not ready Suga Hyung" Jimin said staring at Suga expressionlessly.

"Jiminie just listen to me don't panic, he can't touch you without your permission. What you have to do today is to go at the wedding place, complete the marriage courses, go to his house ask him about your room, go inside the room and lock the door till the morning, I'll be there at tomorrow morning to check you, and I'll kill him right there and then if I find something wrong okay?" Suga said while comforting his cousin "now let's go."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*BACK TO THE WEDDING PLACE*

Jimin and Suga arrived, all the friends and family members were there, they all were waiting for the groom's family especially they were curious to see the well known prosecutor because to them in their BLACK WORLD Jeon Jungkook was an alien.

Mr.Park called Jeon Hyun to know why they are late, he told Mr.Park that his wife isn't well due to which they are being late and Jungkook is late due to his work but is coming within few minutes.

After a while a young man stepped inside the church with a file in his hand he was tall and handsome all dressed up like a groom in a black three piece suit, he keeps up on walking straight towards Mr.Park while everyone was fangirling over his charms.

When he reached in front of Mr.Park he stopped and bowed.

"Mr. Park?" He asked.

"Yes?" Mr. Park half replied half asked while glaring him up and down.

"I'm J-Hope, prosecutor Jeon Jungkook's Secretary"

"Ohh! you are welcome" Mr.Park said smiling and gesturing him to sit.

"Actually I've brought the signatured papers of marriage from Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook"

"What do you mean?"

"He said he doesn't have time for wedding today so... he has made legal marriage papers and has signed them. Now your son is legally married to him from Jeon Jungkook's side and if Jimin sign the other half of the papers they will officially be a married couple and Park Jimin's name will convert into Jeon Jimin"

*people chattering*

Jimin was away from the scene a bit so he didn't hear anything nor did he get what was happening.

"What...?" Mr. Park asked confused.

"So you are saying that he isn't coming to marry him like a proper person because he is busy? And have sent these bullshit legal papers instead?" Suga asked standing up from his chair.

"Yes you are right, but he wants his husband at his home within 15 minutes and he doesn't like waiting ... so I guess you are Jimin right? Come here, sign these papers and get in the car" J-Hope said while gesturing Jimin to come near and giving him the marriage papers while everyone in the church were shocked and gabbling.

"Haha! Wow! I like the way he is... But I'm way more bastard than him" Mr. Park laughed while snatching the marriage papers from J-hope's hand when Jimin was about to take them.

"Did he tell you that he wants Jimin at his house within 15 minutes?" Mr. Park asked raising his eyebrow.

"Yes he did want him, it's his order actually"

"And what if Jimin don't sign the papers now?" Mr. Park asked.

"It's useless because he is already half married technically, If you'll keep Jimin from signing the papers then he will come to get his bride no matter what... because Jimin is now his legally, I hope you know the word legal" J-hope said while smiling sarcastically.

"Then go and tell him that I'm not sending Jimin until he comes and take him and tell him further that this thing he did today with my son, with my family... is due on him"

END OF THE CHAPTER