28. ☆Not For You, This Time☆

Jungkook was in his office when a man entered his room, Jimin's shift was over so he already had left for home before Jungkook.

"Ohh! Come in, did you bring that?" Jungkook asked the person and he nodded while giving Jungkook an expensive looking small box. Jungkook took and placed it at his desk and paid the man for it. J-hope came in and for a help Jungkook left with J-hope, leaving his office.

After a while Ji-eun knocked the door of Jungkook's office but didn't receive any response so she got inside but Jungkook wasn't there, she was about to leave when that box caught her eyes, she smiled while looking at that and opened it. It was a beautiful bracelet that has purple expensive stones it was so shiny and tender looking. Ji-eun smiled to herself and decided not to say anything and wait for Jungkook to give it to her by himself. She closed the box and placed it back to how and where it was.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When Jungkook was leaving for home he came back to take the box. Ji-eun came to him and kissed him. They came out of Jungkook's office together, Ji-eun saw the box in Jungkook's hand and waited for him to say anything related to that but Jungkook didn't and went towards his car while waving at Ji-eun.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook entered his house and went to Jimin's room, the door was locked as usual but he opened it with the key and went inside.

Jimin wasn't in, he looked around the room and he heard someone singing so delightfully, he knew it was Jimin he followed the voice which led him to Jimin's bathroom the door wasn't locked but shut, he opened it so carefully without making a voice to peek a glance inside. He saw Jimin taking the shower under the glass cabin which was blurred from the middle, hiding Jimin's lower body. Jimin's back was facing Jungkook and due to the blurriness he couldn't see Jimin properly which of course he wanted to. He came near the glass cabin while Jimin was washing his hair, singing a lullaby type of song. Jungkook caressed the glass with his finger from up to down slowly. "How come a male can be this much pretty?" Jungkook whispered to himself.

Jimin felt like someone was staring at him, he quickly turned around to see but there wasn't anyone. When Jimin was done he wore the bathrobe and when he came out of the bathroom his breath hitched after seeing Jungkook laying on his bed while using his phone.

"Your voice is so beautiful too" he complimented.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked him in anger.

"Why do you panic always? Calm down I'm here to just tell you that you have a C- in my internship record yet" Jungkook said while sitting up on the bed.

"Okay. Thank you, Now leave" Jimin said while gesturing him to leave.

"Don't you wanna convert that C into an A, darling?"

"No. I'm fine with it"

"Hmm... but maybe you won't be okay if you'll fail as I'm hoping you will"

"Jungkook, why you are doing this? I've done everything you told me. I don't use to go out with any one, I don't talk to people and living according to you. Please let me pass my internship" Jimin begged while Jungkook got up from the bed.

"I like it when you change your way of talking with me so suddenly. I like how you show me your attitude then suddenly shows me your vulnerable side" Jungkook said while laughing. "Well... you will get an A+ if you'll please me tonight" Jungkook said while smirking and getting near Jimin.

"I will rather die" Jimin replied while glaring at Jungkook with so much hatred on which Jungkook laughed again.

"I really like you Jimin, you are so different"