75. ☆Secret For A Secret?☆

Jimin was lying on the bed naked when he felt the bedsheets shuffled and a hand wrapped around his body which made him to turn to the other side to face Jungkook.

"Good morning" Jimin smiled as he caresses Jungkook's face. "Your nose is bleeding again" Jimin added while sitting up to grab the tissue box. "What is wrong with it?" Jimin asked while wiping the blood.

"Nothing especial just Jin hyung... he made me take stimulants. I don't even know what happened after I was at the club with him" Jungkook replied with a sleepy voice.

"You don't know what you did when you came back home?" Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm... I don't but little do I can predict what I would have done" Jungkook laughed while peeking at Jimin's body inside the blanket who snatched it and hide himself properly.

"I thought you will wreck me last night"

"I didn't?"

"No, you didn't"

"Unusual" Jungkook chuckled while kissing Jimin's hand romantically.

"Does sex harm the pregnancy?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just blinked his eyes.

"Pardon?"

"Does sex harm or affect the pregnancy?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"Nothing... I just thought you'll hurt the baby yesterday" Jimin said in a nervous manner.

"What baby?" Jungkook asked while sitting up to look at Jimin suspiciously.

"Secret for a secret?" Jimin asked and Jungkook groaned but agreed.

"Fine, I lost my virginity when I was fourteen with my class teacher" Jungkook stated normally and Jimin practically slapped his palm over his forehead with a laugh, he wasn't expecting anything better from Jungkook either but... "What? It was a secret, everyone thinks I lose it when I was sixteen and no one knows I ever fucked my teacher twice..."

"Okay, okay. I got it" Jimin said while placing his hand over Jungkook's mouth to prevent him from explaining further. Of course, he gets jealous.

"Now your turn, Squashable" Jungkook said while removing his hand from his mouth and kissing it as he shot him a dangerous glare which made Jimin to gulp thickly. Jungkook knew the game wasn't for fun though Jimin has been acting different lately as if he was hiding something and was running away from Jungkook's touch too.

"Jungkook, my secret is that I lied to you"

"You lied to me?" Jungkook asked with a slight laugh. "Okay, I'm curious to know when?"

"The doctor never said I had food poisoning" Jimin replied while playing with the blanket's end.

"But said that you are pregnant?" Jungkook asked while holding Jimin's shoulders excitedly.

"Y-Yes... how did you know?" Jimin asked with a blank face, not believing the happiness Jungkook was showing at the moment and Jungkook hugged him so hard.

"Why I won't be knowing what I did to you? I knew you'll get pregnant even before the month you actually get pregnant" Jungkook replied with a smile.

"What? How? Why? You didn't tell me this? I was so..."

"I asked you about the baby that night and you were happy about the topic and compelling me to adopt one so,
I on my own never suggested you birth control pills, without being in your knowledge all the medicine having minor side effect on pregnancy in a negative way disappeared from your reach. I'm sorry I guess, I used you but I really wanted a child" Jungkook explained while caressing Jimin's cheek. "Jiminie?! You... why you didn't tell me this before? You have no idea how much I was waiting for this news instead of going towards Margaret. She said she'll tell me but I refused, for the first time I wanted it to be a surprise" Jungkook replied as he wandered his hand down to Jimin's stomach . "I love you, you both. I love you both, I love you so much, Jimin" Jungkook added further with a smile and it was a perfect answer for all of the questions running all over Jimin's brain and he kissed him while wrapping his arms around his neck happily, practically sitting on to his lap.