25. ☆He Wants Both☆

"Prosecutor Jeon, finally you are here. We were all waiting for you" Officer Jet said while bowing towards Jungkook when he and Jimin went to the police station. They both started walking with officer Jet towards a room.

Jungkook and Jimin entered the room where officer Jet gave him the drug pills sample.

"We have been finding ladies of all ages affected with this drug" Officer Jet explained "This pill arouse the sex drive of the affected person and many pretty teenage girls and even boys are missing. Whoever is doing this is searching for beautiful faces" at this Jungkook looked up at Jimin and told him to wait outside the room and Jimin went out.

"What do you think? Who can be behind this all?" Officer Jet questioned Jungkook when he was examining the sample.

"Park Akarsu?" Officer Jet questioned again.

"I can't say anything but if he isn't behind this then who can be... but yet we need evidence" Jungkook replied.

"That's what the matter is, we can't find anything against Park Akarsu. It's something we hate about him he use to do his work so accurate and clueless, I thought his son could be a source to get more information as he was studying at the law school but... He disappeared"

"He disappeared?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrow.

"Yes prosecutor Jeon, that boy Park Jimin is no where to be found. We investigated the area and asked everyone around, his neighbors, his school records but they are saying there is no one named Park Jimin and few are saying that there wasn't even a boy with this name but I'm 100 percent sure Park had a son. We don't know where the boy went, maybe he don't live in this city anymore but he hasn't changed the city too as I've checked the traveler's records. Park Jimin is no where"

"Ohh! what a coincidence, my spouse name is Jimin too" Jungkook said while laughing an evil laugh while officer Jet didn't know what to say at that, why his spouse came in between all of a sudden he just wondered and stayed quiet.

"Well... officer Jet send me all the information about the missing people and the clubs containing these pills.... and one more thing I want you to do officer... I want to know everything about Park Areum"

"Park Areum? Wife of Park Akarsu?" Officer Jet questioned.

"Wife...? Do... you know anything about her?" Jungkook asked being stunned all of a sudden why the fuck he didn't think about it? She could be Jimin's mother too.

"What's so important about her? She was murdered. God knows why and from whom... maybe because they weren't ready to leave her"

"Who wasn't ready to leave her?" Jungkook asked.

"She was a show girl at one of the most expensive club and was famous for her beauty throughout the area. When she caught Park Akarsu's eye, he fell for her and wanted to make her leave the place but those people to whom she was sold by her step mother wasn't ready to let her go as she was the life and light of the club but of course Park had a lot source at that time too. Then we heard that she got married to him and was murdered but Park didn't let the prosecutor of that time to investigate anything so it was left as a mystery"

"So she was a slut?" Jungkook asked while laughing.

"Can't say anything about that but she was a dancer and that's all I know. A part of my life is spent investigating about Park and his family and now they are saying he never had a son... Wow!" Jet said sarcastically.

"Well Thank you so much you helped a lot" Jungkook said while opening the door of the room to leave.

Jimin was standing in the main hall feeding biscuits to one of the police dog. Jungkook saw him and was looking at him with admiring eyes. "She was famous for her beauty?" Jungkook asked officer Jet again while he nodded.