6.☆Efficient☆

Jimin get back at his own house as his new plan was to know more about his future husband so he could kill him but deep down he knows that he can't kill anyone he can't even watch someone dying he is so sensitive from the inside, even his own father had never killed anyone in front of him.

Jimin tiptoed towards his room he get inside and changed his outfit into a comfy one... he was sad and whenever he get sad he thinks of his mother, his mother used to play violin when she was alive, she used to play the voilin while singing lullaby making little Jimin sleep peacefully she was a wonderful woman, she used to taught Jimin about being a good person it was her wish that her son don't get involve in The Black World.

Jimin opened up his cupboard took a well beautiful unicorn blood violin out of it, he went out to the balcony of his room looking at the stars he started playing the violin, the melody was so sad and heart touching, after his mother's death he got classes for learning violin as it reminds him of her.

Mr. Park knew that his son is sad as he can hear the echo of the violin's melody it's Jimin's habit to play violin whenever he get sad Mr. Park looked up at the frame photo of his wife in his room "I'm not breaking my promise, he won't be the leader as you wished, I hope you'll be in peace now" he smiled towards the picture.

*The Next Day*

Jungkook woke up with his girlfriend in his arms sleeping soundly, he was admiring her beautiful features and thinking about proposing her on this Christmas he has planned all the arrangement out he can't wait to see her reaction, Jungkook was spacing out when a phone call brought him back to reality.

"Hello hobbi! What's the news"

"Good morning to you too Jungkook"

"Haha! Yeah sorry whatever"

"The news is terrible that Mr. Park has no criminal records plus the warehouses at the port are clueless"

"He is efficient in his work though"

"Exactly, I've searched all the neighborhood all the people are clueless they didn't notice anything weird about him since he is been living in the area"

"But according to my sixth sense he is something different than what he shows... anything else?"

"I guess no I've investigated all the information about him but nothing caught my eye except that he has a beautiful boy"

"Beautiful boy? You mean his son?"

"Yeah heard he is way more beautiful to be consider as a boy who use to play violin at late nights... everyone said the melody makes them sleep peacefully"

"That punk? No way he is an ordinary teenager with blue hair... haha"

"They say he wasn't like that before he got kidnapped 9 years ago"

"Kidnapped ? I didn't see any records of that I've found the records almost 12 years old but there was nothing about the Parks"

"They didn't bother to report I guess... people say he got kidnapped due to his beauty"

"Nah! There is nothing like that it's all a rumor plus your gay kinks are controlling you right now...hahah"

"I just want to see him like... you know what I mean"

"Good bye J-Hope"

"Good bye teacher! Have a good day"

Jungkook finished his morning routine and arrived at the school on time for the first time, Jungkook went to his brother's office but he wasn't there, the coordinator told him that he didn't come because he isn't well.