58. ☆Boss Wants Him Back☆

Jungkook was sitting on the bed, working on his laptop about a case while drinking his favorite wine. Jimin was sleeping beside him, wrapped into a fluffy blanket comfortably, he was sleeping for 2 hours, the second he passed out he didn't wake up yet. Jungkook put his laptop away after a while and stood up, reaching the living room to fetch a case file.

He was shuffling papers from files, finding the wanted one when he heard voices coming down from the floor. Jungkook paused his actions to hear further and heard voices of things picking and falling.

Jungkook rolled his eyes before rushing to the backyard and the door of the basement wasn't locked. Jungkook uttered a sigh of frustration before opening the door practically by a kick. He turned on the lights and saw two people eating while talking happily, they paused and one of them waved at Jungkook who facepalmed himself.

"What the fuck are you people doing here? Didn't you people were in Busan? Jimin could have seen you, like before!!"

"He didn't see us last time but we did, he is so gorgeous just like a real life plastic doll" one of them replied with a giggle.

"It was my own luck that I showed up on time before he could go inside further" Jungkook said. "Leave!"

"Oh really? When you wanted your weapons you called us here and now kicking us out? We won't leave and we aren't here for vacations either, Boss wants you back"

"I will come back when I will feel like. Right now I have work here" Jungkook replied.

"And she wants your spouse back too with you... she is curious to see him as everyone in Busan, they've just heard about him. we were so much curious to see him too and that day when we saw him we realized why you married a boy in the first place"

"Come on Jin hyung, I didn't know... how many times I should explain this to everyone?! I never used to see him that way"

"Keep on lying to yourself, we have been staying here for 3 nights and not a single night spent when we didn't hear him moan out loud" Jin replied while laughing.

"Namjoon hyung, please make him stop his pervert talks" Jungkook said while looking at another person who wasn't talking that much.

"But Jungkook, I'm curious. Are you even human? We heard it for like two hours" Jin asked with a laugh and Jungkook just arched his eyebrow at him with a I'm so done with you look.

"I'm human but of course not that much ordinary and he is legally married to me so why not?" Jungkook replied. "Why don't you fuck Jin hyung so that he could know how and why it takes time" Jungkook asked Namjoon.

"Why don't you think for a second before speaking your mind out?" Namjoon and Jin asked together while glaring at Jungkook who laughed.

"Didn't you like eachother?" Jungkook asked and they both stayed silent for a while.

"You married a guy being yourself a guy it doesn't mean we could do it too" Namjoon replied taking away the smile from Jin's face.

"I didn't only marry a guy, I love him and he will give birth to my child soon"

"WHAT?!"

"What? Margaret have told me"

"How can it be possible?" Namjoon asked with a stunned face.

"Jungkook?! But... didn't you leave that all sorcery bullshit?" Jin asked.

"You know what? I'm so done trying to convince myself that I can change but in reality I know I can't" Jungkook replied and Jin laughed.

"I'm amazed at how fast you realized that" Namjoon replied sarcastically.

"That's my boy!" Jin exclaimed with joy."Now everything will be back to normal, we are ready to accept Jimin, come back home with him"