10. ☆Karma☆

Jimin's POV

I was lying in our garden watching stars while Suga hyung was beside me, it's almost 1 A.M we were not talking to each other because we already know everything we are feeling and thinking right now. It's something we have in each other since childhood we know each other a lot deeply than other people think we do, Since I was 10 years old he was the only one to whom I could share my life with I didn't like to talk to people that much I yet don't do it either but now I have few friends but in my childhood I didn't have any. I was so Introverted, I used to stay quiet a lot that Suga hyung named me "Doll" because I barely spoke but he has taught me so well he was kind of training me to be the next leader but my fate took me here at this point where I'm not even a Park anymore.

I was just wondering about my life when some one applied his car breaks so carelessly in front our house gate, guess he was driving so fast and furious. Suga hyung got up to see who the heck this person was.

It was a black Lykan Hypersport, Oh well I know this car I have seen it before in our school's parking and...

Wtf I know the person got out of it too. He was our criminology teacher Jeon Jungkook maybe, I don't even remember his name properly but why the heck he is here... Maybe he is here to tell my father that I failed again in the test lol but nobody ever dared to come here like that. Our gate guards bowed towards him why the heck they bowed towards him, he is now examining our mansion.

"Go inside Jiminie" Suga hyung told me.

"Why?"

"Just go inside" I got up and was about to leave.

"Jimin!" He called my name, did he just called me Jimin instead of Mr. Park why the heck he is being so informal.

I turned around I was about to reply but Suga hyung held my arm and gesture me to get inside again. I didn't get his logic but somehow listened to him and went inside.

End of Jimin's POV

Suga came to Jungkook and just smirked "The most wanted is here now finally" he said sarcastically.

"I don't use to talk to the servants where is your boss?" Jungkook asked.

"Servant? Haha! Nice one. By the way Mr. Park is inside let's go inside sir! Shall we?" Suga bowed and gestured him to go towards the main door of the mansion sarcastically.

Jungkook went inside the mansion just entering a step inside, Jungkook felt that this place truly belongs to a gangster.

"Tell Mr. Park that Jeon Jungkook is here" Suga ordered one of the man inside the lounge.

"Jungkook please sit down... feel yourself home" (A/N: Why the heck I just remembered Taehyung's Shit Down while writing this... hahaha ohkay sorry now back to the story) Suga said to Jungkook while Jungkook was watching every piece of object with suspicion.

"Home? I don't call bars my home" Jungkook replied while looking at the drinks collection of Mr. Park, sitting down on a maroon velvet couch.

"Well Mr. Park is a fan of drinking" Suga replied avoiding any brawl with Jungkook.

Few minutes later Mr. Park came down from the stairs all his men and Suga bowed towards him while Jungkook just stood up and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you again Mr. Park I mean father" Jungkook smiled while Suga was a bit shock at how Jungkook just changed his tone and color at the same time.

"Nice to meet you too my son in law, I'm guessing that you have learned your lesson" Mr. Park said while sitting beside Jungkook which just bothered Suga because he doesn't used to sit beside anyone except Jimin.