53. ☆Hoodie Guy's First Love☆

"I can't believe he is the Jimin who used to shout, scream and bully others at the college" Hyun said while looking at Jimin who was busy playing with Suzi in her room, while Jungkook and his hyung was sitting at the dining table of Hyun's house in front of Jimin but yet a bit far.

"Hyung, stop looking at him like this and tell me what should I do now?" Jungkook asked him.

"I can't believe he is a boy. How can a boy look like this?" Hyun asked without replying to Jungkook's question.

"Hyung! I'm going to tell everything. I know who killed Jimin's mother, we all knew since the beginning" Jungkook said.

"Stop giving me mini heart attacks like this! You are not going to tell anyone anything. It was so hard for me to leave that world..."

"Hard for you? Really? I don't think running away without looking back is hard. I don't think leaving your mother and little brother to die was hard for you, hyung" Jungkook replied sarcastically.

"I told father to leave this bullshit but no one listened, you wanted the throne since the beginning and I hated that, so I left" hyung explained and Jungkook laughed.

"Of course I was an immature teenager that's why I was attracted to that all and why did you run away the night father was murdered? May I tell you why? Because you are a coward"

"Why we are talking about the past? Park Akarsu isn't someone you can trust" hyung said.

"Mom says he helped us when you ran away, because of him I got my father's position or else you know what could have happened... and yet you want me to not help him. Jimin won't get his memory back ever like this... the more time will pass the more it will be hard to make him remember everything..."

"Yeah sure help him and see how your Jimin will kick your ass while leaving you"

"He isn't like this"

"And his father? Tell me how many lies you've told them? Yet Akarsu doesn't know that you are yet a gangster he thinks you've changed and that's why Jimin is with you yet. Actually, he doesn't know you properly," Hyung said.

"But Jimin knows everything... except the thing that I know who killed his mother"

"Jungkook, let's leave this bullshit. Akarsu sooner or later will got to know about Hoon-Suk so the better thing we could do is to return Park's son back and let's leave this city" Hyun suggested and Jungkook arched his eyebrow at him.

"You want me to be a coward too? I'm Jeon Jungkook I'm afraid of nothing and I won't leave Jimin no matter what. If Park Akarsu will try to take him back I know how to deal with this matter, Jimin is mine, only mine. With love or force, I will keep him" Jungkook said while patting his fingers on the table one by one and Hyun rolled his eyes.

"What will you do with this useless girl looking boy? I can understand that he is beautiful because he had a beautiful mother but he isn't a woman, Jungkook. Be in a marriage with him is just a waste of time, I know I was the one throwing you into this but now the situation is different. I can pay off Akarsu's liability now. Jimin is not a woman, he can't give you children. You also deserve a normal life though, I know he is beautiful but he is incomplete" Hyun said and Jungkook stood up from his place. "You should find yourself a woman and marry her but you can keep Jimin too as your..."

"Jimin?! We are going!!" Jungkook called him, cutting off his hyung's words to avoid any quarrel while Jimin nodded and started helping Suzi to put her toys back in place quickly.

"Jungkook..."

"Enough! You are my elder brother, don't take this much advantage of that. Live here peacefully with your family which doesn't include me. Mom was right at her place, now I understand why she doesn't even like to see your face. A coward who left his family just to save his life can't tell me what I should do or what I should not and the most important thing, Jimin is my love not a slut to keep him as a bonus"