37. ☆What Do I Even Want?☆

"What happened to the cases for today? I was there waiting but the trial didn't happen" J-hope said after entering Jungkook's office.

"Somebody misplaced the case files" Jungkook said while laughing.

"All four? And why are you laughing over this... how can we cover it up?" J-hope asked in disbelief.

"You know what? I don't even know it myself but whatever happened just happened so we have to make things up again" Jungkook replied.

"Who the fuck misplaced them?"

"They are not misplaced actually, your files are right here have a look over my desk. They are resting peacefully like a showpiece" Jungkook pointed towards his desk and J-hope saw the ruined files.

"Jimin?" He asked Jungkook.

"Who else could be"

"But... you know right we need prove before taking any step..."

"I have already deal with him" Jungkook said cutting off J-hope's words.

"What you did? Jungkook? Don't tell me you failed him!"

"I did that but then he appeased me and I took my decision back" Jungkook said, sinking in the couch while resting his head and looking up to the ceiling. "He is so beautiful..." Jungkook sigh while day dreaming.

"I can understand now what kind of appeasement it would be... Jungkook, why are you being like this? You knew he can't bear any sexual contact"

"I didn't go that far... but I don't want your lecture on what he can bear and what he can't. He is married to me, it's my legal right"

"Speaking of legal right Mr. Jeon being a professional you should know what law says about a marriage like this where you are forcing your partner in sexual intercourse"

"There is no law for criminals, and you are talking about forced sexual intercourse? The law you are talking about is a different thing it's applicable where someone really does has a relation of sexual intercourse by force with another that I don't have with him. I don't use to fuck him, so do not try to make me learn law" Jungkook replied in a brutal tone and J-hope left the office while slamming the door shut behind him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was with Taehyung, sitting like a lifeless doll while Taehyung was doing his work knowing that something has happened but Jimin isn't telling him. He was about to ask Jimin what happened 14th time but the door opened and J-hope came in.

Jimin bowed to him while standing up to leave.

"Jimin, you can stay here if you want to" J-hope said while Taehyung looked at him with admiring eyes.

"Thank you but I have things to do" Jimin said while bowing again and left the room.

"He is like this since the morning" Taehyung said on which J-hope didn't say anything.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin was carrying Jungkook's files to his office when Ji-eun came up to him.

"What do you want?" Jimin asked almost in a whisper.

"I saw you leaving the court with someone yesterday. Who was he?" Ji-eun asked.

"Why do you care?" Jimin asked being suspicious fearing Ji-eun might has recognize Mr. Park but many people haven't seen him it's his name only which rocks the whole state, he doesn't use to interact with people.