Chapter 3

-
"Where's the art room..." I whisper under my breath, holding my books close to my chest. I couldn't hear my thoughts over everyone else.

"Uhm, excuse me?" A hear a voice behind, "You look lost." I look behind my to see a girl with curly blue hair, goat horns, to include a neat and tidy uniform.

"Oh sorry! I didn't introduce myself... I'm Ganyu. I think I may be in your homeroom class?" (In the homeroom, sometimes the teachers go there instead. But, normally they just get homework, etc.) I shrug, "I am a bit lost Ganyu, Uhm... do you know perhaps where the art room is?" Ganyu jumps in excitement, "Mhm! That's my class now!" She grabs my hand and starts leading me to the room. It was a few doors down from our homeroom.

"We're here!" She opens the door and let's me inside. "Hey Keqing!" A purple haired girl turned to look at us, "Hey Ganyu, who's this?"
"I'm Venti! Nice to meet you!" I bow. "Please, come take a seat. I wouldn't want you to stand forever!" Ganyu and I seat ourselves next to Keqing. "So, where's Mona and Xiao?" I jump, 'Xiao? Are they friends with Xiao?' "Oh, I think Mona's help Ms. Lisa and I think Xiao had to go talk to his mother." Ganyu nods.

"Hey uhm, Ganyu and Keqing?" They both turn towards me, "Are you transphobic or homophobic?" They look at each other and giggle. "Venti, Ganyu and I are lesbians." I clap my hands slightly, they both look confused.
"Yay! Some non-transphobic and non-homophobic people!!" They both frown, "It's sad to think most of our grade is homophobic and transphobic honestly."

I nod with Keqing. It is kind of sad. "Is Xiao gay by any cha-" Ganyu and Keqing glare at me, "I'm not sure. Do you have a crush on him~?" Keqing teased, holding her head in her palm. I blush, "Huh?!" They both smirk at me, "W-Well, I guess..?" Ganyu jumps, "REALLY?" Keqing covers Ganyu's mouth, "Zip it you're being to loud dear-" Keqing takes away her head and starts petting Ganyu's horns, causing Ganyu to blush.

"How about Ganyu and I ask Xiao about his sexuality?" I smile without even realising, "I'll take that as a yes." The door flies open and we see a tall, ponytailed man.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Albedo. I'm your main art teacher, you have 2 other teachers but they will not be joining us today. I do take art seriously, so if you could concentrate while doing your work that'd be great. In other words, let's begin."

"He seems like a chill teacher." I say, resting my head on my palm. "I agree," Ganyu rests her hand in her lap. Like the lady she is.

I rest my head on the desk, slowly closing my eyes.

.
.
.

"Venti..."

"Wake up Venti,"

"VENTI!" Ayaka slams the desk, causing me to get up. "HUH? WHAT?" I scream in confusion, "It's lunchtime. Dumbass." She flicks my forehead. "Owww that hurt!" I pout. "Come on, your new friends are waiting for you!" I tilt my head, "Ganyu and Keqing?" She nods, "COME ON YOU LAZY A-" I stand up and grab all my stuff, "COMING, COMING—"

-

A/N: sorry this was so short 🧍‍♀️