Chapter 4

-
Ayaka and I reach our spot, "Hi Venti! Sorry that I didn't wake you up, I was scared you were going to scream at me." Ganyu chuckles, I felt a bit offended. "I wouldn't yell at you!"

"Greetings Venti! I'm Mona and I assume you know Mr. Pretty boy." I didn't even realise they were here. "Glad to meet you, Mona and Xiao!" Mona smiles and Xiao just scans me.

Xiao's perspective

I'm not use to this many people, but the group I'm sitting in had Kazuha, Gorou, Ayaka, Yoimiya, Ganyu, Keqing, Mona and Venti. Normally I sit with whatever girl clings onto me, cause that's just what happens. Honestly, I'm only really friends with Ganyu and a girl in a different school, her name is Hu Tao. I've known Ganyu and Hu Tao basically my whole life, they're like sisters to me.

"Oh yeah Xiao," I look at Ganyu, tilting my head. "What's your sexuality?" Now that I think about it, I don't really know. "I don't fuckin' know? Maybe straight cause I've never had a crush." Venti's face goes pale, which I don't know why. They all look at Venti, "So! How was everyone's class?" Kazuha enlightens the mood, "It was good! Ayaka and I were in the same class!" Yoimiya clings onto Ayaka's arm. I reckon everyone in this group is gay.

"Mine was alright, Mr. Tartaglia was away so we had Mr. Diluc. Sheesh, he was strict." Gorou pouts. Causing the group to giggle, "Mine was good, I was surprised that Mona didn't turn up. But, I met Venti which was good!" Ganyu grins.

They all turn to me, "How about you Xiao?" Keqing tilts her head, "I just talked with my mother and sat there for the whole two periods." They continue there conversations, although I noticed Venti zoning out. I stared at him for a few minutes, not realising I was glaring. The bell rang and we all started heading to our classes, "See you guys later!"

Venti Pov

'Okay, my next class is... HASS? (History and Social studies.)' I look at every door to see if it says anything. Apparently, it has an orange stripe on the door.

After a bit of walking, I finally found the room. I walk in and seat myself at a desk. I didn't have any of my friends in this class, so I sat alone. 5 minutes passed and a very long, tall man walked in. He had a black and dark orange suit on, with some sort of golden glowing gems on it.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Zhongli. I will be your history teacher for the rest of the year." His voice was quite low, but that isn't important.

"Today we're doing a group project, the group contains two people. So, partner up with one another." Everyone went to their friends while I sat alone. I look over to see a whole group of girls surrounding someone. 'It's probably Xiao.' I sigh and look at the window. The grey sky grew a darker grey.

"Everyone return to your seats." Everyone sat down with their partners. "Now who here doesn't have a partner?" I raise my hand slowly, "Hmm, Venti, would you like to go into a trio? Or is there someone else." Xiao raises his hand, "Excellent! That means Xiao will be your partner, Venti." Everyone turns to me, some people have an expression as if "Oh my gosh I ship this" then the other expression as "I'm gonna kill you."

Mr. Zhongli tells us what the projects about, it's about these visions from years and years ago. I tried not looking at Xiao, his beauty would probably kill me. Not to mention, if I even dared looked at him, I'd probably die.

-
A/N: sorry this chapter was sh!t