Chapter 11

Xiaos pov

We reach Venti's house, I can't believe I'm sleeping over again. "Make yourself at home!" He yelled, I placed my bag down and went to the couch. I could tell he was making food for me, it was silent for a while until he came over to me.

"Hey Xiao?" I look at him blankly. "Wouldn't your parents be worried where you are?" "Oh, don't worry about it Venti. Why'd you ask?"
"Oh, I was just worried that you were gonna get yelled at or something." He giggles, I just look back and my phone. Until I feel a light weight sit next to me.

"How about we get to know each other better?" He swings his legs, both going at different t times. "Why?" His face glows a light pink. "I-I just want t-to become y-your friend! U-Unless you d-don't want that o-of course." Come to think of it, I've never had any male friends.

"Alright. Let do it." His body jolts in shock, "Actually?" I nod. "Well you can ask me anything!" I nod, "Do you have any siblings?" He shakes his head, "Do you?" I nod. "Ooo~ who?"

"QiQi. In the 10th grade." "Oh yeah! I'm friends with her. She's really cool!!" He smiles. It's kind of fun talking to... what am I even saying?

We talked for a couple of hours getting to know each other. Until he suddenly asked a question. "Hey Xiao?" "Yeah?" "Would you mind asking someone from my homeroom to drop off some homework next week? I'm gonna be away for a week." I really wanted to ask why but I stayed out of his business.

"Oh shit- I forgot about the food- ehe~" He gripped his hand on the back of the couch and swung his whole body over. "Fuck that was kind of hot..." I whisper under my breath. "W-What?!" "NOTHING!" Why did I just call Venti hot? I'm straight!! (I'm sure you are Xiao, sure you are.)

"Dinners ready Xiao!" Venti calls from the kitchen, I get up stretching my arms out. "Sorry if it's bad at all." He places down my plate in front of me. He started walking away, which I assumed he was grabbing his food. He came back with nothing. No plate, no food, nothing.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" I questioned, why do I even care? "Nah I'm not hungry. Thanks for the concern though!" He stands up and starts heading off. I quickly stand up and grab his wrist. "You aren't going anywhere until you eat." I made my grip tighter, making sure he couldn't go anywhere.

"Pffft- why do you even care Xiao? Don't you hate me?" I loosen my grip and look down. "See? I'm not hu-" I grab a piece of meat and shove it in his mouth. His words became muffled and he chewed the meat.

"Hey! What was that for? I'm not hung-" I shove another piece in his mouth. "Sit down."
"Bu-" "Now." He sat down next to me, after he finished that piece I grabbed another piece and held his mouth slightly open. "I can feed myself you kn-" "Shut up. If you aren't gonna eat I'll feed you myself."

I kept my finger on his bottom lip to keep his mouth open. I will admit, his lips were pretty soft. "I wonder what his lips would be like against mine. They feel so soft." There goes those thoughts again.

I gave Venti the last piece and he finished. "Now what will you eat, hmmmm?" I get up and go to his pantry "I'm not gonna eat till you're full. I can tell you haven't eaten for a couple of days." "Xiao, why're you acting like you c-" "Venti. I do fucking care. The only reason you were in that nurses office was because of me." (If you don't understand, Xiao took control of the situation causing everyone to stop. If he didn't take control Venti wouldn't have gone to the office sooner.)

"Venti, what would you like to eat? I'll make it for you." "I don't mind, really..." I look at him, "What's something you enjoy?" He shrugged. "I'll eat anything!" I started making up some Almond tofu. "Do you like Almond tofu?" I look at him and he nods.

I soon after finish up and give him his plate.
"Eat up, I made it just for you." I glanced at his face which as tinted a light pink. I sigh and grab my fork, feeding him again. "I'm not a baby!" "Well you're acting like one right now." "Hey! That's mean!" He pouted. We finished up our food and put our plates away. "You can sleep in my bed again if you'd like!" I shrug. "I'll sleep on the couch if you'd like" I asked. "Up to you, I don't mind!" I nod. "I'm gonna go study for a bit! I'll be upstairs if you need me!"

He ran upstairs and shut his door. I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. It was a call from someone. I picked up the phone. "Hi Xiao~" I heard from the other side of the call.

-
A/N: I'm so so so so so sorry for the lack of uploads. As I said I dropped my phone, etc. I also had to fly back to my original state, so I was sorting out my life. I'll try writing a bit more. I do apologise for the second time for the lack of posting, hopefully this chapters good- I have mixed feelings

.....................Kinda fruity...