Chapter 9

Still Venti's pov

It was now the second lunch and all my friends came into see me. "VENTI!" Yoimiya rushed to me, pulling me into a hug. "Hi Yoimiya!" I said cheerfully. "I'm so glad you're okay!" She grinned.

I saw Gorou and Kazuha walk in, "Venti!" Kazuha runs up to me, checking if I'm alright and everything. "Kazuha, I'm fine no need to worry." He sighed, "Thank goodness." They all sat around my bed, just chatting and getting along like usual.

"Who's going to take care of him now? Does anyone know?" Yoimiya jumps in fright, she wasn't expecting Yae to talk to us. "I over heard Mrs. Jean talking about the next person. I didn't quite hear the name though." Yoimiya rubs the back of her neck. "It's alright dearie, I'll just make an announcement." Yae bows and walks away.

A few more minutes pass and we hear the announcement. "Sorry to announce this but, whom ever was assigned to come take care of Venti in the nursing bay, please come immediately. Thank you."

"Welp, that means we need to go now! Bye bye Venti!" Yoimiya hugs me and waits for Ayaka to finish saying goodbye. "Get better soon Venti." She bowed, leaving Gorou and Kazuha to say goodbye. "I hope you feel better Venti, see you later." Kazuha hugs me and waits for Gorou. "See you, stay safe!" As they were about to leave, a short boy walked in. I heard Gorou growl and Yoimiya just crossed her arms. Ayaka pulled out her fan to cover her face, while Kazuha just bowed hesitantly.

"You better be nice to him or I'll rip your eyes out." "Yoimiya!" Ayaka hit her on the head with her fan. "Ouch-" "I'm so sorr-" Ayaka glared at whom ever this person was standing in the doorway. "Let's go guy's." They all walked out and in came the person. It was.. Xiao? Why him?

"Hi Xiao!" I said cheerfully, he just ignored me while he signed in. He came and sat next to me on the chair, just looking at his phone. "Hey uh Xiao-" he looks up at me, "Yeah." "Do you hate me?" He looked back down at his phone. "Well, it's hard to ex-" "Just admit it. I know you hate me. I mean, I can see why. I'm really annoying." He didn't say anything nor looked at me.

It was pretty awkward for a while, then Xiao decided to cut the silence. "How're you feeling." I shrug my shoulders, not knowing how to respond. "It's a simple ans-"
"Like you even care."

Third person

The two boys sat in silence, once again. The boy in the bed tearing up inside while the boy on the chair confused.

Xiaos pov

"What do you mean 'Like you care'?" I tightened my grip on my phone. "I know you don't care Xiao. You don't care about anyone but yourself. I already know you hate me, just fucking admit it." I froze. I honestly don't know if I hate him or not. Or even care about him. I looked up to see his eyes tearing up, like a storm about to rumble.

"Venti- I-" I couldn't say anything. It was like, in that moment, I lost all my words.
"Whatever you're planning on doing to me, even if it's to hurt me. Just do it. It won't affect me." He tried getting up but fell to his knees.
I didn't move nor speak. It was like, I was paralyzed in that moment. He got up and asked Yae if he could go to the restroom. "Do you want Xiao to come with you?" "If he wants to he can." He left and went to the restroom, not saying a word.

-
Haha get left on a cliff hanger 😋

MAN IDK IF THIS FANFIC IS GOOD OR NOT