Chapter 7

Xiao's pov

Venti and I were walking to school. I was on my phone and he was chatting away about something. I payed a little bit of attention, I don't know why though.

"Would you like to sit with us this morning or at lunch?" He asked, "Eh. Nah." "Why not!" He stomped his foot. "Cause, I don't want to look like a fool sitting with you." "Hey! That's mean!" Venti pouted, "Yeah? And?" I glared at him and we make eye contact. I got lost in his eyes for so long that he had to slap me.

"Ouch! What the fuck was that for?!" I growled, "You were staring at me- THAT'S THE SECOND TIME OUT OF TODAY AND YESTERDAY!" He pouted again. He looked pretty cu- I mean ugly when he pouted. "Xiao what the fuck is wrong with you?! Calling a guy cute?!" We kept fighting over why I was staring until we reached the gate.

Venti's pov

Xiao and I reached to the gate. Where lots of people were. I walked in with him, chatting away. "Hi Senpai!" We both looked to see a girl running up to Xiao. "Who the fu-" I heard Xiao whisper. "Senpai! I got you a bento box!" She hands Xiao this pink bento box, it has white spots all over it. She hugs him and says, "See you at lunch Senpai~!" Xiao sighed, putting the bento away. "Fuck I forgot." "What'd you forget?" He turns to me and whispers in my ear, "I have to eat with this whore that won't leave me alone." He crosses his arms, having a disgusted look on his face. "You can s-" "Save it for later, you gay freak." I turned around to see a whole pack of girls behind Xiao and I.

"Wait- I-" "SHUT UP!" A girl punches me, making my nose bleed, two other girls are pulling my hair and another is holding me down while a few others are kicking and punching me. While Xiao is being held back, "GET OFF OF ME!" Xiao yelled, I couldn't say a word cause if I even tried to I'd be kicked in the chin.

I saw Xingqiu, Chongyun and Gorou all talking, they haven't realised the situation.
While all my strength I screamed out, "GOROU! XINGQIU! CHONGYUN! HELP XI-" I get cut off by a girl kicking me in the nose and knocking me out.

Xiao's pov

I could tell Venti was in horrific pain, I swear this was my last straw. "GOROU! XINGQIU! CHONGYUN! HELP XI-" and like that he was out. The others ran towards us making more of a scene, causing fights and knock outs. I saw some girls still kicking him and punching him.

"OI! CUT THAT OUT YOU WHORES!" The whole yard went silent, ripping off the girls on me and walking towards the girls kicking and punching Venti. "How fucking dare you? You fucking hoes!" They all just admired that I could them hoes, "Never speak to me again you whores."

"Chongyun, Xingqiu. Get a teacher to handle with these fucking bitches. Gorou, you can help me." The rest of their group got there and got the teachers. Gorou helped me carry Venti into the nurses office.

-
Holy shit I wasn't expecting to bring violence into that WHEEZE-