Chapter 5

The rest of the day moves on and it's finally home time. Although, Xiao and I still need to do the project. "Hey Venti, are we doing the project?" Xiao comes up behind me, I nod. "Yep! Who's house?" I tilt my head, "We'll go to yours, if that's alright." I nod, we both head to our lockers grabbing our bags.

We slowly walked out of school together, Xiao stayed behind me. It was pretty awkward.
"So... how was last period for you?" I break the silence, he doesn't respond. "Why do you care."
I look down at my feet, I can feel a cold glare coming from him. "We're here-" I stutter.

Opening the door, we both enter. "Wow, this is tidy." He looks around, "You can place your bag anywhere!" He places his bag and takes off his shoes. We both started heading upstairs.

I set down everything, it was still awkward...
"Okay let's begin!" I take out all my supplies for the project and start working.

"Could you pass me the ruler?" I ask politely, "Thank you!" Xiao hands me the ruler.
"Okay! Do we have any scis-" I look back to see my ass is in his face, "I'm so sorry Xiao I didn't rea-" he cuts me off, "It's fine, most girls do it to me anyway." I look at him, is that really normally for him? I felt some sympathy for him.

"So, you need scissors. Right." I snap back into reality, I was lost in his golden eyes, "Oh! Y-Yep!" I stuttered. He gets up and goes to grab scissors from my desk.

"Holy shit, HOLY SHIT- MY ASS WAS IN XIAO'S FACE?! WHAT THE FUCK VENTI?! HE'S GOING TO THINK YOU'RE GAY EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE!!" I cover my face with my hands, my cheeks heating up. "Are you fucking sick?" I jump, "No! I'm fine!" I pout.

Xiao pov

Venti pouted, I continued to give him the scissors, just to hop back on my phone. I didn't feel bad that Venti was doing all the work, even if I did I wouldn't help.

Time passed by and Venti's done. "Took you long enough. I'm starving." He looks at me, "Sorry that I took so long Xiao, what would you like to eat?" Venti sounded scared, I don't really know why but I ignored it. "Anything is fi-" Venti bolted out of his room and ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"XIAO DO YOU LIKE PASTA?" I heard Venti yell from downstairs, I ran downstairs. "Sure. I don't mind it." He grabbed what looked like some left over pasta and heated it up. "Sorry I'm taking so long." I go seat myself at a still that was located in front of the kitchen counter, "Where are your parents?" Venti gave me my pasta, ignoring the question. "There you go! I'm sorry it's not the best." He walked off back upstairs, I'm still wondering what happened to his parents. But, I shrugged it off.

-
A/N: omfg this was so short and boring- can someone give me some ideas 🕺