Chapter 6

(IDK WHY I PUT THAT AS THE BACKGROUND THINGY BUT I GOT HIM IN ONE OF MY DISCORD SERVERS WOOOOOO)

Xiao pov

"Ah shit." I cursed under my breath, it was raining outside and I was still at Venti's house.
"Oh? It's raining?" Venti came from behind me.
"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM-" I screamed. "From upstairs- why'd that scare you so much?" "I should probably get going since it's raining." I ruffled my hair and turned around to go to the door, when I heard a thunder. "HOLY SHIT-" I fell down to the floor and curled up in a ball, forgetting Venti was literally behind me. "Are you sure you want to go? It's raining plus it's practically a thunderstorm." I got up on one knee until I heard another thunder, causing me to go back down to the floor.

"Are you scared of thunder?" Venti questioned, "N-NO! I'M NOT!" I jumped at another thunder, causing me to wrap myself around Venti's waist. "You can stay here, I don't want you getting a cold." He sounded so genuine but I couldn't stay at his house. I quickly let go of his waist, since I didn't realise that was actually his waist. "No it's o- FUCK-" I flew into Venti causing both of us to hit the ground.

"X-Xiao- uh..." "SHUT UP I KNOW I'M SCARED OF THUNDERSTORMS!" "N-No it's n-not that... u-uh.. you're k-kinda on top of me..." I look up to see Venti's face 3 cm away from my face. I froze, I couldn't move. What the fuck is going on? His green gorgeous eyes with a tint of blue glowing, his dark blue fading to teal hair, his perfect soft skin, his adorable face, he's just like a model.

"Uhm.. X-Xiao?" I snap back into reality, not realising I was staring. I got off him, it was quite awkward. I open the door to look outside. The cold dark sky, showering with tears and screaming out thunders. I shut the door and turned to Venti. "C-Can I stay here.. I'm to scared to go outside." "Of course! I offered be-"

"Shut the fuck up." As I was walking past, collided out shoulders, very harshly. Making Venti's body twist to one side. "Ow that hurt meanie." He pouted. I ignored it and just went to the couch. "Would you like a bl-" "Piss off." I rolled over. I heard Venti sigh and run upstairs.
Making loud crashing noises and then running back downstairs.

"The fucks he doing?" I whisper until my breath. "Shit he's here, I'll pretend to sleep."
"Xia-" he stopped, tapping me on the shoulder. I rolled over slowly with a 'fuck off' face. "Follow me real quick" "No." "Please?" I sigh, "Fine, I'm coming." I got up off of the couch and followed Venti. "You can sleep in my bed. Goodnight!" As he was walking out the door, he turned and smiled. Closing the door and going downstairs. "Where's he gonna sleep?" I shook my head and just climbed into the bed. Pulling the covers over me.

Time skip 💆‍♀️

I woke up from my slumber, the sun shining in my eyes. "Where am I? Oh yeah, I'm at Venti's." I got up and saw my uniform neatly folded. I changed into them quickly and ran downstairs. "VENTI!!" I yelled in a angry tone, stomping to the kitchen to see him washing his face. "VENTI!" His body jolts and he has a horrified expression. "WHY WAS MY... uniform..." I lowered my tone to see Venti shaking. "I'm s-sorry- I didn't w-want you going to s-school with a d-dirty uniform..."

"That doesn't change anything. Where the fuck is my bag." I didn't want to be nice because I'm not suppose to be nice. He hands me my bag, "When are we leaving." "Whenever you'd like to leave..." "Tch." I turn around and go sit on the couch. I go on my phone and just play genshin, doing my commissions.

A few minutes past and I hear banging. Looking over to see Venti smashing the counter with his hand. I could hear him whispering swear words.

More minutes pass and Venti comes and taps me on my shoulder, "You ready to go Xiao?" He grinned, I get up and nod. Picking my bag up along the way.

-
735 words jesus