Chapter 15

(Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes, btw I may just start calling the teachers by there like name 😾👍)
-

It's finally the last period, I'm sitting next to Xiao, Kazuha and Goroul who were sitting in front of me too. Honestly, I really liked the last period. Until we heard the school speakers activate.

"Can Xiao please come to Ms. Jeans office. Thank you." Ms. Ei spoke. Xiao got up from his desk hesitantly, I could tell he really didn't want to go. His shoulders tensing up.

"Venti, can you please go with him?" Mr. Kaeya winked at me. I saw Xiao's shoulders relax. Getting up from my seat and following him.

"What does she want." Xiao spoke in a pissed off tone, "Is she your mum?" He nods slowly.
I felt my pinky hit his soft hand, making me tempted to hold it.

"Hey Venti," we stop nearby Ms. Jeans door.
"Thank you for letting me stay with you, I'll tell you why a bit later." He entered her office, shutting the door slowly. Leaving a huge bang echoing the hall. I stood there, silently, making my way to a chair near by. Sitting down patiently waiting for Xiao.

It's been roughly around 10 minutes now and I'm still waiting for Xiao. "I wonder what they're disguising.." I whisper to myself. Hearing a huge slap sound, making me jump off my seat. I stand up and barg through the door, seeing Xiao on the ground cupping his cheek.

"Xiao!" I yelled in shock, throwing my body to the ground to meet with his. I grab his head lightly and rest it on my shoulder, stroking the back of his head softly.

"Venti, I'm fi-" I wrap my other arm around waist supporting his back.

"How dare you speak of your father like that!"
I turned my head to face upwards, seeing
Ms. Lisa, Ms. Jean and Mr. Diluc. I could tell Ms. Jeans slapped Xiao multiple times, but this time harder.

"Rest Xiao." I rub his back lightly.
"Are you fucking gay?! Her son can't be gay with a poor freak like you." Mr. Diluc spoke angrily.

"Excuse you? So, you're not homophobic to anyone else but me?" I clinch my teeth, tightening my grip.

"Yes cause you're poor. You don't deserve a wealthily, handsome boy." Mr. Diluc walks up to me trying to snatch Xiao.

"Don't you touch him with your filthy hands." I slap his hand and kick his ankle, trying to trip him over. He falls back onto the desk, gripping onto the edge for support.

"You prick." He balances himself on his feet, glaring at me with death eyes.

"Enough you two, Venti dear, can you please exit the room. We're having an important conversation with Xiao." I direct my eyes to Ms. Lisa's face.

"What did Xiao do to deserve this." I tighten my grip once again. Ms. Jean sighs.

"He hasn't been at home for 3 days, to add, he speaks of his father like he's a monster."

"Because he fucking is!" Xiao turned and screamed at her. "I loved him a lot don't get me wrong, but did you not see what he did to QiQi and I?!" Xiao shaped his hands into fists.

"He never did anything, he was the lo-" Xiao stood up angrily. "Shut up! You don't know what you're talking about! QiQi and I did love him but after all the shit he's done I could never ever fucking forgive him." Tears flow from Xiao's face, making my body trip with guilt. It hurt so much to see him like this.

"Your fathe-" Xiao dropped his head down.
"I don't want to fucking hear it." Water droplets fell onto the woolen, red rug.
"You can slap me again, I don't care."

Jean gets up from her chair, swinging her arm to slap him. I launch my body in front of Xiao, causing me to get slapped. I saw Jean, Lisa and Xiao's facial expression drop.

"Why don't you believe what he says, he doesn't deserve this." I looked at her, turning my body to Xiao and gripping his wrist. Dragging him out of the office.

"Venti, wait-" Jean comes up behind us "What." I pull Xiao behind me, "Leave Xiao out here, I'd like to have a chat with you." Oh great, it's probably something about me apparently being "poor" and gay.

"Diluc and Lisa, get out." She demanded, they both followed her words and left. Leaving me alone with her. "Do you know why I actually slapped Xiao?" She patted the seat in front of her desk lightly, telling me to seat myself.

Hesitantly sitting I landed on the chair, now facing her. I shook my head.

"Well you see, Xiao's father has been dead for 10 years now. He died during a small war out at Inazuma. Him and QiQi use to or so I think, loved him. Xiao and I have been fighting over these past years on how his father was an amazing man but according to Xiao's perspective he wasn't." I nod slowly, not understanding why she's telling me this.

"Xiao use to be a really happy boy when he was six, but when he was eight he became more reserved and quiet. Now, the reason I brung you here was to tell you something." I nod again, still listening.

"I believe you're the one to change Xiao." She leans back on her chair, "What?" I questioned. "He's not gay, how could I?" She sighs, "Listen, I'm usually very kind. I don't usually nor practically ever slap Xiao nor QiQi. Just I needed to slap Xiao for him to actually listen to me. But please, change my boy. For me?" I sigh, "Sure." 

She stands up from her chair, clapping her hands excitedly. I get up from my chair, reaching for the door handle. "Excellent! I'd love for you to be my son-in-law~" My face goes bright red, making my heart beat out of my chest. 

-

that was so long jesus- I feel bad for making Jean bad HELPWJNVN