Chapter 13

Venti's pov

I can feel eyes following me in the hallways while walking with Xiao. I could hear whispers and laughter echoing through the hallways.

"Eww, is he a guy or a girl? He looks so feminine!" I hear a girl say, I try thinking that it's not me. "His braids make him so ugly! It's making me sick. Maybe he's trans!" I hear the girls laughing loudly, they were definitely laughing at me. "So what if he looks feminine? He's a pretty boy and his braids look good on him." Xiao stands there, making direct eye contact with the two girls.

"Xiao baby~!" One of the girls skips to him, "Call me baby one more time, I fucking dare you." The hallway fell silent, I saw Xiao clench his fists. "Next time, be careful for whom you're teasing." Xiao grabs my wrist and continues walking to our homerooms.

"Thank you Xiao..." he stops and I run into him. "Why're you thanking me?" He looks at me, it feels like we're about to kiss until someone showed up behind him.

"I swear to Barbatos, y'all are fruity." My body jolts in fright and Xiao just turns around slowly. "You little bi-" "Now now Xiao, that language is forbidden." Ganyu says appearing from Hu Tao's back. "Now we're the trio again!" Hu Tao giggles, "I'm good thank you, I have more important things to do." Xiao grunts when Hu Tao goes close to his face. "Like what, hmmm~?" Hu Tao teased him. "Venti and I need to g-" Ganyu and Hu Tao giggle.
"So~ Venti or so known as your boyfriend is more important? Understandable! Could've just said so~"

"Hu Tao, Venti isn't my boyfriend." "Xiao looks really pissed off, I guessed that Hu Tao could be annoying but she's clearly joking around, right?"

Hu Tao's pov

Xiao and I started fighting over if Venti is his boyfriend or not, honestly I couldn't give a fuck if they dated. I'd be happy for them and ship them 24/7. I know I'm annoying, but I just joke around a lot.

I look at Venti's pale face, I can tell he definitely likes Xiao, since the beginning you could tell. "So~ Venti~" Xiao swings a punch at me but I move towards Venti's direction.

"NO PUNCHING XIAO!" I hear Ganyu scream from behind me. "Are you Xiao's boyfriend Venti?" He snaps back from zoning out and looks at me, "No, I'm not. Sadly..." he whispered the last part. "OOO~?" Venti's face goes bright red.

"IF YOU LIKE HIM THAT'S OKAY TOO! YOU CAN HAVE HIM I DONT REALLY CARE OR MIND NOT AT ALL!!" I cover his mouth, "Venti, you said that way to loudly." "I'm sorry" he mumbles, I go close to his ear. "I don't like Xiao, but~.. I know you like him a lot." I can feel the blood run to Venti's head once again.

"Venti who's 'he'?" I turn around to face Xiao, "Just this anime guy we were fighting about who loves him more and..." I continued on bullshit about what he said, just to cover him up.

"Oh yeah! Venti would you like to come to the sleepover I'm hosting?" "Sure! I don't mind!"
"Besides, Xiao's gonna be there~" I wink at him and nudge Xiao's arm. "Yeah, so what?"
"Well, I mean you two are kind of fruity sO~"

I run down the hallway so that Xiao couldn't kill me, "HU TAO NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS!" I wink and put a thumbs up.

-

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS BORING AND SHORT, IVE BEEN CAUGHT UP IN PLAYING GENSHIN AND SCHOOL LMAO