Chapter 12

Xiao's pov

"Hello Xiao~" I heard from the other side of the call, "What Hu Tao." I snap. "Wow, what's with the attitude? Anyways, I'm coming to your school~" "WHAT?" I yell, "I got expelled again BAHAHAH-" "What the fuck did you do this time? Isn't this your eleventh school that you've been expelled from?!" I questioned.
"I did a prank on the blind kid, it was pretty funny-" (Please don't bully anyone with a disability, it's extremely wrong and if you ever do you're fucked up 😃)

"Hu Tao, that's fucking wrong." I lowered my tone. "I know, I know. So~ any girls you crushing on? Or boys~?" I froze. "The fuck you mean boys?!" I heard her chuckle, "You've always been a bit fruity- just saying! Well I'm gonna go now, see you tomorrow~" she hung up and I sighed.

"Xiao, are you sure you want to sleep on the couch? I don't mind if I sleep there!" I look at him, "You slept on the couch yesterday, I'll sleep on the couch." "Are you s-" "Yes I'm sure Venti, you get some rest." He nods and starts heading upstairs. "You get some sleep too! If you need me I'll be awake" I lay down on the couch and start closing my eyes.

Venti pov

I go into my room and sit at my desk. Grabbing all my homework and finishing them off.
An hour passed and I finally get to think to myself. I lay down in bed and think about Xiao.
"Xiao's been acting different these past days." I whisper to myself, "Although, that may be because I let him stay over." I sigh. "Fuck. I think I fucking love him. But, he's probably straight so what's the point. I mean I can't change my emotions." I bite my nail.

I roll over on my side and check my phone.
"Three forty-five am. Shit." I try sleeping but I just kept thinking about Xiao. "Fuck my life."

A few hours pasted and it was now 5 am. I was still awake. I got up and just decided to get dressed.

Time skip 😾

Xiao and I were now walking to school and reached the gate. "Venti." He turned to me, "Yes?" "Don't take this in the wrong way, okay." I nod and he grabs my hand, hand locking with me. I can feel my face heating up.

"Good morning Xiao~" a strange girl with long pigtails walks up to us. "Venti, this is Hu Tao. My old friend." "Hello Hu Tao!" I bow.
"OOO~ WHAT'S THIS~?" She looks at our hands, that we're still locked. "Listen, he got beaten up from my fangirls." Hu Tao's face looks like she's got something evil planned, while Xiao's just looks pissed off.

"Protective boyfriend are we~?" My face goes bright red. "Shut up Hu Tao. I'm not his boyfriend." "Sure~ well you go put your boyfriend's and yours bags away. I'll take care of him~" She winks, Xiao takes my bag and his. "I can do it Xi-" "SHHHHHH!" She covers my mouth. Xiao continues to walk.

"I know you like Xiao~" Hu Tao stares at me and my face goes redder. "I'm his best friend, so I can do anything for you if needed~ of course, associated with crushes and that."

"Can you find out his sexuality?" She blinks, "Of course I can~" she goes closer to my ear, "I've never seen him being so nice to a guy~ this is the first time I've seen it. You may have a chance Venti~" my body jolts.

"Hey Venti" Xiao walks up to me, "I checked our timetables and you're in the same classes with me all day." He looks at Hu Tao and they just stare at each other, I kind of got jealous.

"Good morning Venti!" Gorou's jogs up to me, his tail wagging. "Good morning Gorou!!" He grins and gives me a hug, "Sorry I haven't talked to you much recently, been quite busy. I promise I'll make it up to you!" He smiles and jogs away again. "Venti, let's head to our lockers." He grabs my hands and tightly grips on.

"Aw~ leaving so soon..." Hu Tao frowns, "Boo-hoo. I wanted to hang out more~ guess notttt. Enjoy your time with your boyfriend~" she giggles and skips away. "Let's get our stuff, ok?" "Okay!"

-
A/N: so sorry for the lack of posting, I've been quite busy recently. I'll try uploading more <3