Chapter 10

Sorry if there's any spelling errors!

Venti's pov

I ran to the bathroom locking my stall door, putting my back to the door and slowly sitting down. "What am I even doing in here? Am I trying to get away? Probably." I just sit there for a bit until I hear the bathroom door open.

"Venti are you in here?" It was Xiao. I didn't say anything. "Venti?" He knocks at my stall.
"Why won't you talk to me?" He knocks again.
"You do know I care about you a lot, right?" I said softly. "How? I literally treat you like shit."
"You'll understand one day."

I unlocked my stall door and walked out, not saying a word. The end of school came around and the bell rang. "Thank you for taking care of me Mrs. Yae." I bow and leave. "Take care Venti! I'm always here if needed." I go outside to the front yard, where I saw my friends and Xiao. I walked up closer, about to say hi when I see Xiao get punched in the face.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Kazuha gripped his collar, smashing his head with Xiao's. Ayaka slaps him extremely hard across the face. So does Yoimiya. "You fucking asshole. You're the reason Venti was in the nurses office all day because of you and your fan girls. He even called out to Gorou, Xingqiu and Chongyun to save you instead of him. Then you say you don't care? What the fuck is wrong with you." Yoimiya tenses her fist.

"What the hell is going on?" I run up to them. I feel someone drag me behind them. It was Razor and Bennett "Come over here." Razor dragged me behind them to a bench.

"I'm not the type to be rude like you but you really are a fucked up person. Never speak to my friend EVER again. Or else we're gonna have some talking to do." I over heard Kazuha. I get up and hug him from behind. "Hi Venti!" He says cheerfully.

"Guys it's fine reall-" Gorou punches Xiao again making his nose bleed. "XIAO-" I run up to him grabbing a tissue and clearing the blood. "Venti. Don't help this fucking asshole. He doesn't care for anyone, so you shouldn't care for him either." I've never seen Kazuha this angry before.

"Kazuha I-" "The last thing I want is to lose another friend to this kind of shit." I could see Kazuha tearing up. I leaped at Kazuha, hugging him tightly. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine I promise." "Xiao." Kazuha says firmly.

"What dickhead." "If you ever fuck around with Venti's heart, I'll fucking kill you. Do I make myself clear?" He grabs him by the collar again.
"I said. Do I make myself clear." He tightens his grip. "Yes Mr. I'm so rich and pretty boy."
"Shut up you asshole." Gorou growls.

Kazuha drops Xiao, leaving him on his ass. "Oh, and one last thing Xiao..." He looks at Yoimiya. "Go fuck one of your girlfriends. Since that's all you care about." She kicks him in the shoulder, causing him to roll over and hit the ground.

"See you tomorrow Venti~!" Yoimiya hugs me. "See you tomorrow." Ayaka also hugs me,
"If he does anything, contact me." She pats my back and chases after Yoimiya.

"If he does anything fishy tell me, okay?" Gorou grins and waits for Kazuha. "Stay safe and take care of yourself. If he upsets you I'll kill him, okay?" Kazuha said seriously while hugging me. "Yeah yeah, I know. I'll tell you I promise."

They all started walking out of school, then it was Xiao and I. "Xiao! Are you alright?" I ran up to him checking if he was ok. "Why do you even care." I kneel down and grab his knee which had been bleeding. "Let go-" I grabbed bandages out of my bag and started wrapping up his leg.

"I said let g-" "Shut up and let me take care of you." He sat there, not moving. I finished doing his knee, looking up to see his face covered in blood from his nose bleed. "Come here."

I hold his chin in my palm and grab some tissues from my bag. I wipe the blood off his soft, pale skin. Our eyes making contact, we stay there for a couple of minutes just starring into each other's eyes.

"Ah shit." I flick back into reality to realise it's raining, "Fuck my mothers still working." I grab mine and his bag and put either of them on both my shoulders. Grabbing his hand and going undercover. "How long till she finishes?" I tilt my head, "Five o'clock." "Jesus that's long-" I rub the back of my head. "She had the keys as well."

"You can stay at my place again?" I suggest, he looks at me then looks away. "S-Sure."

-
Fml 820 words- Xiao improvement MaYbE?