29: Just for Tonight {🍋}

Warning! This chapter contains lemon, if you dislike sexual themes, go to the next chapter. Thanks!

•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•

Sitting on a hinoki (bath stool), you hummed a little tune as you continued to thoroughly wash your body of today's grime and stress. The warm water cascaded down your back, easing the tension in your muscles and calming your mind.

Dinner had gone by smoothly, with Kyojuro enthusiastically telling the story of how his trials went. From searching for bells in the woods, skinny dipping in ice cold water, to saving you from a demon's clutches, and how he'd single-handedly slayed a horde of demons. His eyes sparkled with excitement as he recounted each daring adventure, his gestures animated and full of energy.

He even went as far as to share with his father and younger brother the details of how he popped the question to you, causing you to feel a sense of embarrassment. Regardless, what sounded like one hell of an epic adventure, sounded more like a fairy tale of love and tribulations. And no doubt Kyojuro would be sharing that story with his friends when the opportunity arises.

As you proceeded to wash your back with a cloth, the shoji suddenly slid opened! You immediately wrapped your arms around yourself, shielding your naked body. The unexpected intrusion left you feeling vulnerable and exposed, your heart racing with embarrassment and fear. The cool air from outside brushed against your skin, sending shivers down your spine as you frantically tried to cover up.

"Sorry, it's just me, my love," Kyojuro announced, stepping inside, smiling once he caught sight of your bare figure hunched over, with your back facing him. His eyes softened as he took in the sight of you, the gentle curve of your shoulders, the way your hair fell in loose waves down your back. He couldn't help but feel a rush of warmth in his chest at the sight of you, a feeling of overwhelming love and affection that never failed to stir his heart.

"What're you doing, Kyo? Haven't you heard of privacy?" You scolded, blushing.

"I jsut came to tell you, I'm done setting up your bed." He says.

'Well, you could've waited for me to get out and tell me that, dum-dum,' you inwardly thought.

"Oh, okay, then. Um, thank you." You say, still not turning to face him.

You soon felt his body against your back and yelped when he placed a cascade kiss on the back of your neck. You shivered at the arousing sensation of his warm breath fanning against your skin as his rough hands rested on both your hips, kneading the flesh there.

"Um, K-Kyo?" You shuddered, feeling your body course with desire at his touch. You could feel the heat radiating off of him as he pressed closer, his lips trailing soft kisses along your neck. Your breath hitched as his hands moved up your sides, sending shivers down your spine.

"I love you." He whispers against you.

You bit your lip in order the keep from moaning. Despite your apprehension, the stirring in your loins begged to be satisfied as you squeezed your thighs together in a desperate attempt to block out the throbbing ache in between your legs.

Eventually, Kyojuro pulled away leaving you wanting and feeling cold due to the loss of his body heat.

"S-sorry...I just can't seem to keep my hands off you today." He apologized softly.