Prologue: Intro

A/N: Hydro, my character narrates this part

Hydro Narrating:

Have you ever heard of a Fictional Family called The Mitchells right? Or Have you ever read X Reader Books, Obsessed with Katie, Obsessed with Jade, Obsessed with Linda, Obsessed with Aaron, Obsessed with Rick, whatever that stuff is. Be with another Family, Future, Imagine if you are in Games, Movies, other kinds of stuff, but if you like the Mitchell Family, Trust me it's gonna be worse

For the family, Me, even you right? our greatest challenge? Probably the machine apocalypse. Not even Machines still, they are more enemies...

ROBOT FOOT SMASHING the cell phone! The screen SHATTERS! We adjust up to see a POWERFUL ROBOT. Flanked by a ROBOTSEARCH PARTY- who land with TERRIFYING AUTHORITY and search vigorously for something...

ROBOT: The last humans must be here somewhere...

An engine REVS in the distance... whoever these humans they're pissed off, and scaring even these killer robots. 

ROBOT 2: Wait... They're coming.

DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYS! A big sexy close-up of a TRULY SHINY STATION WAGON. The tires are FIXED, WASHED, AND SHINY TOO! and nearly awesome. DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYS! A big sexy close-up of a window with a Marker written: "CATCH ME!"

ROBOT: Is that a burnt orange 1993 station wagon? Or is it a-- AUGH!

The beat-up old car comes ZOOMING out of the tunnel and runs over bots, sending their parts EVERYWHERE!  A decapitated ROBOT HEAD lands and spins in the foreground.

ROBOT 2: Who are these unstoppable warriors!?

The VERY stoppable "warriors" are RICK: 40, Bearded, nature-loving Dad, LINDA: 38, colorful, yet nervous Mom, worn out from trying to keep everyone together, AARON: 8, nerdy blonde moppet who wears exclusively dinosaur shirts, delightfully round pug, MONCHI. And KATIE: 17, exploding with creative energy- nerdy now, but will be cool in college, and Lesbian). 

Oh, me also, it's me, Hydro, the one with Red Hair, can you imagine that?! I'm in The Mitchell's car! So Exciting! Coffee goes flying into Rick's face! His face sizzles!

RICK: Aaargh! Hot! Hot!

Linda wipes his face violently with a Wet Wipe.

LINDA: I told you to get a lid!

MONCHI chews on Katie's hair, almost inhaling her head.

KATIE: The dog is biting my hair!

AARON: LOOK OOOUUUUTTTT!

A hilariously unflattering still of the family, mid-scream, and mid-realization that they are not up to this. The words "The "Worst" Family of All Time" appear on the screen and the family as doodled "The "Garbage" and Number 1 Best Family" pop up in the corners. 

Hydro Narrating:

Oh, there's me, a very serious guy...yes very serious like Reggie, scary...well...There we are... warriors.

[UNFREEZES]

Most action heroes have a lot of strengths.

AARON: Dad, look out!

The Mitchell Family... only has weaknesses.

Katie rips off her shoe and throws it at what ends up being a CLOSED WINDOW- it BOUNCES OFF and HITS HER RIGHT IN THE FACE! The car swerves around a corner. Robots burst through the h windows of a big box store chasing them! Rick screams like an absolute madman.

Kinda reminds me of Rick shouting like a Gibbon Monkey 

Families, are more Important, My Imaginations, are Everywhere

Tower Defense Simulator, Team Fortress 2, ROBLOX, they are every Movie, Game character in the world EXISTED! GUARANTEED! A robot interrupts this by landing on the hood of their car, as everyone screams Rick swerves to knock it off the car, but now they're headed straight towards a colorful Fast Food Play Place.

(Confident) Look out Robots, because we're brave. We are hungry for action! And we're strapped in for success! To be honest...(Whisper) Katie said that Quote.

Oh Come on, really that face? Look at me, just being normal, anyways, just proceed