Chapter 11: It's Getting Hotter Than Volcano

This morning, hydro and the others driving since they finished their breakfast, the city really gets hotter.

"Dude, it's so sweaty out here..." Katie said, she has covered full of sweat. "Me neither, why won't this dumb aircon give us air" Rick said. "Wait let me try turning it higher" Hydro said.

 hydro turns the aircon high but its not enough, the moltens are approaching to hydro, but they are slow, hydro really sees what is going on outside, electroman looks outside of the car, the shockers we're so fast.

"HOLY MOTHERFRICKING SHOCKERS ARE COMING IN HOT!" Electroman shouted. Everyone gets inside of the car. Hydro takes the Drive.

Hydro accelerates up the car again, The Pal Max turned to level, the system was filled of a hotter surface of their body, and their weapons fills with fire, after hydro drives that car, there is some earthquake and the laval rises.

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!?!" A Man appeared on the side. It was one of electroman's friends...Zilo, Jack, Marco, and Godzilla.

"GUYS, WHAT THE H- HOW ARE YOU HERE?!" electroman shouted. "DON'T ASK WHY AND DRIVE!" The 4 Ran onto the car, Hydro revved the Car again. 

Meanwhile in a car "What the- We have no space in here..." Rick was confused seeing another Survivor

GODZILLA(Not Really a Kaiju but a fan)
Call Me GodzillaPlayzRB

Jack
Jack Pedroza, sup, funniest guy in the world.

Zilo
Zilo here...does violent animating stuffs playing with People's Playground.

Marco
Marco Here, same nationality with electro, Indonesian.

Electroman
Wait...why you didn't say that crap over me? THE WHOLE TIME

Marco
NO YOU TELL ME

The 2 makes an argument, Hydro was watching, so he just played a Music. It's Crown from TXT, initially out of context, they stopped argumenting and hearing a music.

RICK
Uhhhhh, why we are playing that?

Everyone looked back, Hydro drives at the top of the road to avoid fire, there was a devilman who carries his scythe, and its long horn, The Molten Boss.

Lots of molten titans lifted the cars and starts rampaging around the city, the heat of the creatures gone near, hydro uses the flare but ts fire consumes from the boss, the boss starts spawning and spawning and the robots chases them with firepower.

"WHY IS THIS TOWER DEFENSE BOSS IS COMING OUT OF THIS WORLD" Hydro quickly swerves through and the Molten throws a Ball. "Pathetic Idiots, think you can escape from me?" The Molten hits is Scythe on the ground spawning zombies.

"WHEN DOES THAT BOSS TALK?" Marco was utterly confused. "Oh my god BelowNatural should add that Voice in his game" electroman was impressed Molten Boss saying it for the first time

Hydro can't handle the boss, He still drove onto the Highway, now it's Real Gone, they are no escape. "THIS IS NOT GOOD!" Hydro shouted. "W-WHERE CAN WE FIND ANOTHER WAY?!" Linda was shouted, and being scared, confusingly. "Imma take that ramp right there" Hydro takes a way. "I don't think it has to be this way..." Atlas said. Hydro accelerates more of the speed to get on the Ramp, when the car jumped onto the Ramp

SLOW MOTION: Molten was using a Scythe hitting the car, everyone shouts for their misery. something starts exploding, The Ice Bomb will explode, and it's placed on nowhere, they moltens melted.

After they escaped, It's a bummer, thinking more of the Horde, they are still many, afraid of the lava? afraid of death? afraid of being burned? indeed, they are PAL Max Robots powered with Lava, Hydro accelerates and escaped, when everyone is happy, they started to get onto the next route.

"I don't think some excessively this is our fault" Marco said. "SOME!? JOKER THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" Hydro shouted realizing they got almost killed. "I'm sorry jeez, didn't mean to kill and use all of you" Jack said. "I hate you..." Hydro was now easily angered.