Chapter 2: A Journey Begins

Hydro got very confused how he got into the portal, his imagination follows him until Hydro exited the portal. He entered the tallest building, the Citadel, owned by Wallace Breen, they threw him to the bottom of the citadel, he filled with harvesters, they chased him until he stopped. Hydro got very confused about what is going on.

He went to the neighborhood this morning, his bag was with him, he completely escapes and finds a home where he will live. Hydro founds his house, but it is completely different, his wallet was with him or else, he got $ 20 and saved his money, without wasting it to buy it.

Hydro clearly sees in his mind what is happening, his imagination was all over the world, then he approaches the night, clearly he will go to sleep.

It was morning, Hydro woke up and went for a walk, and bought breakfast food from him, since he was walking, he literally saw a 1993 Burnt Orange pickup. Hydro saw that car and remembered it familiarly, follows it over and over again until they get home.

Also, imagination has a great effect on how you feel. This is a proven fact. Your imagination awakens feelings, and together, they make things happen, where there is a road full of creativity, freedom, desire, and ambition that leads towards change and it holds an essential part of our lives; its absence creates a void that disturbs the whole world. Imagination nourishes our soul, our goals, and our future.

Hydro is okay to have enemies, as long as it didn't make enemies intentionally but rather by just being himself. It's good for him to make some enemies, in fact, because having enemies teaches him and you that it can be happy and whole without needing everyone to like you.