Chapter 12: Pal Labs Citadel Factory

EXT. HIGHWAY - CONTINUOUS 

The family gets out of the car, gasping, and stares at something in awe. They're illuminated by pods flying overhead. The pods float to A glistening, breathtaking, hyper-futuristic ROCKET! 

When the survivors have arrived, Katie starts recording with Rick, hydro starts to walk how tall the citadel is, there was a human pod building, the Citadel of Wallace, The Nuclear Factory, And The Island Of The Gods.

It looks like it's from the year 7000. Pods float to the rocket and snap into place- it's ALMOST COMPLETE! "Ohmygosh!" Linda was shocked. "Oh...my...lord" Jack's jaw Drops. Katie takes out her camera and begins filming. Robots fly around it with blinding efficiency. Flying trams carry batteries and supplies to the top of the rocket. The Poseys float by and lock into the rocket, looking scared.

"Is that the Poseys? They still look incredible." Linda said. Marco makes a cross. "In The name of the father...and of the Son, and the holy spirit, I am going to risk myself being captured for this...amen" Marco just prayed and just...bruh. "What? bro why are you praying?" electroman said. "These guys are like Skyrim bosses, this may be harder," Hyper said.

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS IT, WE ARE GONNA GET OUR LIVES BACK HYDRO" electroman shouted in front of Hydro. "Life?! Don't you think this is real? WE'RE IN THE REAL WORLD DUDE! WAKE UP!" Hydro pants faster. "Hydro- uh- can we talk about this? We can stop that cell phone lady right?" Katie said. "No...I'm not going..." Hydro said. "WHAT!? If WE don't stop this guy, people will die!" Katie said.

"YOU THINK I WANNA STOP HER TOO? Why do you think I'm in this place? Do you have any idea of how much motion sickness medication I'm on right now? I CAN HARDLY FEEL MY LEGS!" Hydro was scared right now. "I know you do, man. But it's a fantasy. When the bad guys hit you, you hit 'em back. You hit 'em so hard that they don't get back up. You gotta fight fire with fire. A quote by Agent Lance Sterling" Katie replied. "When we fight fire with fire, we all get burned. There are no good or bad people in there, just Robots...And people are worth saving. Isn't that your job?" Hydro said.

"No...what are you talking about?" Linda said. "Evil doesn't care that you're nice. I watch good people be taken every day. But you wouldn't know nothing about that." Katie walks away, Hydro was completely scared.

"This is gonna be harder than I thought." Rick said. Katie turns her camera at him. "Hold on, Dad, that's kinda weak. This is, like, a big moment" Katie said. Katie scribbles on a notepad and hands Rick a new "line."

"Try this Instead," Katie said. Rick reads it and smiles. "Oh, yeah okay, that's better. (MORE BADASS) The endgame has begun. (NORMAL) Like that? Is that what you're looking for?" Rick said, Katie makes a thumbs up. "Well, so are we" Katie was serious and excited.

HI OCTANE PLANNING SCENE: Driving music plays. We see Katie'splan enacted through SILLY pencil drawings. We see the Mitchells disguise themselves as robots- Rick'sgut busts out. And they look very stupid. "Ok- we dress as robots. We sneak in, hijack one of those trams, take it to the top of that diamond thing where PAL is, destroy her with the kill code and save. the. world." Katie said. "Yes...finally, We're gonna destroy that Phone lady...Whoa...is that...Fallen King?" electroman said. "Hydro...are you seeing this?" Godzilla said. Hydro saw those Purple giants. Hydro looked them in the eye.

"GUYS! THIS IS NOT A BAD IDEA! OK, I MADE A MISTAKE, THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING LIKE, OKAY THEN LET'S DESTROY THAT PHONE LADY" Hydro said. Everyone was confused and said, "...okay?"