Chapter 21: The Final Battle

HYDRO
Armstrong!

The Voice echoes, when there is a hole of Armstrong's body. His one hand goes up and it explodes. Armstrong jumped higher. Armstrong felt a greatest power.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
Hm...Interesting...Guess I'll fit with THIS!

Armstrong has a PAL Max Prime armor, which is also merged by his Nanomachines, he felt more stronger than ever

HYDRO
I said my sword was a Rule Of Nature... Not used in breaking. Not used for vengeance. But now... now I'm not so sure. And besides... This is my sword.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
(discarding his glasses) Come on! That Katana won't help you by me...

Hydro opened the sword slowly, it was glowing and glowing, all swords went out of the Zenitana, seeing it is truly inside of the Zenitana. Inside the swords are The Copper Shortsword, Muramasa, Blood Butcher, Enchanted Sword, Blade Of Grass, Night's Edge, Excalibur, The Horsemen's Blade, Terra Blade, Star Wrath, Light's Bane, Terragrim, Starfury, Bee Keeper, Fiery Greatsword, True Night's Edge, True Excalibur, Seedler, Influx Waver, Meowmere. It Forms a Zenith, Zenith is formed with a Katana, Now an Additional Mix is HF Murasama blade, The Sword of Jetsream Sam. HF Blade, The Sword Of Raiden Jack. Bloodlust, a sword from Sundowner. Dystopia, a Weapon from Monsoon. The Sword goes back inside of The Katana.

HYDRO
OK. Let's dance.

----------

Hydro gets near Onto Armstrong. Armstrong Releases The Shield of Sundowner, Multiple Dwarf Gekko Arms, and a L'Etranger Pole Arm. Hydro slashes Through Armstrong But It doesn't work. Armstrong copied the Abilities where every enemies of Jack dies.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
(various comments made throughout the battle) I'm gonna crush you! You know what? sCREW this war. I just want you dead. (Roars in furry and bashes Hydro)

HYDRO
Go Ahead, make me die, Out of your PAL Max Prime powers and stuff, let's see who judgess the both of us. (Slashes Armstrong's hand, but it doesn't work.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
You freak! You're going down! I'm gonna knock you out! (He kicks Hydro out of the Misery, Hydro slowly and roughly slopes and stands up and epicly kneels, Hydro adjusted his Cap)

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
Die, you little crap! (He uses Sundowner's shield to bash Hydro off)

HYDRO
(Blocks) That ain't gonna work Armstrong...

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
Ready or not, Hydro, here we go...! 

Armstrong's arm turns onto a longest sharp diamond vertically and slashes through Hydro, but Hydro managed to block it