Chapter 16: Face Them

Someone hits Armstrong. A Sexy Close-up viewing a Fanny-Like Slant pack, a dual cyber swords, and the eyes.

"Hydro?!" Electroman said. "W-I can't believe you came back, you said you don't" Shoulin said. "NO TIME FOR THAT, GO GO GO!" Hydro shouted.

"Guys, look, you gotta stay out of this, this is dangerous," Hydro said. "But we're coming with you," Linda said, "Guys Look over there, see that Right? That's Void Reaver,  The Void Reaver wields a black broadsword, with a bright purple glowing crystal. It has black reflective skin, but its right arm is purple. It has purple horns on its head and arms. It wears granite armor, and its chest plate is purple and grey. In the middle of the chest plate is a purple gem. He also wears purple and grey gloves and dark purple boots. Its legs are purple granite. It has a mask which resembles an African Tribal Mask and has six eyes." Hydro explained The Void Reaver's appearance.

"That is too much..." Rick said, "Guys, Listen, you go for the Machines, I'll go for the Creatures, we gotta split up, we need to change Strategy," Hydro said, "He uses Void's Deathwish, you gotta stay out of it, It's me what they want...don't worry...now get back out there and destroy them," Hydro said, The Family seriously Nods and goes back destroying the Robots. Hydro dashes The PAL Max, I think he's not in Danger, Hydro is the Danger.

"OKAY GLAXXON, BE READY, THESE GUYS ARE BETRAYING YOU!" Hydro shouted, "On It Sir!" Glaxxon responded, Hydro was like, Using a Skateboard, He was angry happy, He Jumped over to Dodge the Laser, then gets back, He Uses the Polygonal Laser, he aims at the Vindicator and Throws the Vindicator On The Building, Exploded.

Glaxxon uses the Polygonal laser too. The PAL Max Prime creates a Spiral which is a trap or causes the Robot to destroy.

----------

"Dad! Look Out!" Katie shouted when some of the creatures were chasing them, Fallen King spawns more Minions. "Weak..." Fallen King talks, there were more Fallen Guardians on The Way.

"Who Are these guys?!" Linda shouted, "I DON'T KNOW, THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US!" Rick replied. The Fallen Enemies growl. Well. There are PAL Max rushers.

"KATIE! LOOK OUT!" Linda pushed Katie when the Rushers charged, and Katie almost fell. There were more Hordes, More, More, and More. More giants are on The Way. But there is a secret Underground Lair for a Furby, it has Hands, Core, and Feet. It was never destroyed, It was alive. The World causes earthquakes.

----------

"AH CRAP!" Hydro was shaking, "GLAXXON, HURRY! WE GOTTA GET TO THAT CITADEL!" Hydro shouted, "I CAN'T! THERE ARE MORE OF THEM!" Glaxxon shouted, More PAL Maxes were possessed by A Blue Powers, The Signal of the PAL Max on their face turned Purple, and they started chasing the two.

"CRAP! BAD IDEA!" Hydro shouted. "WE GOTTA FIND A WAY TO GET ONTO THAT CITADEL!" Glaxxon shouted. "WHAT ABOUT KATIE?! THEY ARE EVEN SURROUNDED BY FALLEN AND SOME OTHER GUYS" Hydro shouted even more. "DUDE, DON'T WORRY ABOUT THEM, THAT PAL MAX PRIME CAN STOP THEM" Glaxxon Shouted even more.

"NO! THERE ARE MORE PAL MAXES! PAL MAX RUSHERS! PAL MAX VINDICATORS! WHY WOULD THEY EVEN DO THIS TO OTHER ENEMIES?!" Hydro shouted, Fallen Enemies were armed with PAL Max, sorry. In Slow Motion. Katie and the others start to fall. Rick's eyeglasses were falling, More Enemies spawns In. But Hydro changed plans.

"GLAXXON, PLAN B! NOW!" Hydro shouted again. Hydro was hit by something hard, Armstrong finally got more stronger.