Chapter 9: The Grave Digger's Eerie Night

After hours and hours, their car finally got no gas bruh as there is eerie dark at night. At night, when hydro and others sneaked up at other gas stations in search of gas, everyone fell asleep around 11:00 pm.

"Hm, really creepy huh..." Hydro said, everyone was still in a cozy sleep, Hydro sensed an Ambience coming through the car, A CRAZY BLUE ZOMBIE WAS CHARGING THE CAR! The Mitchell family woke up even Hydro's friends!

"What The- WHAT?!" Linda shouted, "JESUS CHRIST" Hydro speeds up the car, there was a loud thumping and the cars were alerted. "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Rick shouted, "CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?!" Katie said. "Oh...you gotta be kidding me..." Hydro said as they saw some creatures. "NORMAL MODE ENEMIES IN TOWER DEFENSE SIMULATOR? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!" Hydro shouted.

As the enemies were chasing Hydro with a Loud sound. "Hydro! What's going on?" Rick asked worriedly, "THEY ARE COMING AFTER US, THEY ARE EATING US ALIVE MAN, THEY ARE ZOMBIES!" Hydro shouted, "ROBOTS NOW ZOMBIES?! WERE GOING TO DIE!" Katie shouted as everyone was in Fear. Hydro revs up the car and does an Initial D Mode.

Hydro don't getting look tired after all Listening to the Music

Hydro don't getting look tired after all Listening to the Music. As he longer played the Music, the zombies chased them. The Giant green guy comes, as they were coming to get Hydro and the others. "DUDE, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Hyper shouted. Hydro drove fast as fast as he can. But there was a one giant zombie with a Hoodie, Band-Aids, and a Shovel. Grave Digger.

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE! WHY ARE THEY CHASING US?!" Katie shouted, "I DON'T KNOW, I GOTTA KEEP DRIVING UNTIL I LOSE THEM!" Hydro said, "GREEN GIANT ZOMB COMING IN!" Linda shouted. "Ah Crap it's Grave Digger" Hydro said, as someone in the mind said "Drive Fast" It echoes, Hydro hears it on his mind, HE CRASHES ONTO ZOMBIES LIKE A HUMVEE!

"Oh you gotta be kidding" The Grave digger said for the first time, he dug and dug again to make many zombies chasing them, Hydro was in an intense sweat, menacingly, there are more of them. "HA, TAKE THAT!" The Grave Digger was excited.

"WHY ARE WE CRASHING THOSE ZOMBIES?!" Linda said, everyone was struggling sitting, The Speedy bumps onto the Car. The Other zombies were scratching the Car. "THEY ARE SCRATCHING MY CAR! YOU GOTTA PAY FOR IT MAN!" Rick shouted, even more Zombies are coming in, Hydro turns right and they zombies were still following them eeriely. Hydro was struggling to drive and he hardly stepped onto the Gas Pedal. The Fog appears, Hydro turns off the car light so they can't be seen.

"Are we safe now?" Rick whispered. "I think so, let's get out of here..." Hydro speeds down and stopped riding like a racer, they got away as they didn't get caught.

"GOD DANG IT!" The Grave Digger shouted.