Chapter 7: Dinoco Gas Station Raid/Robots

This morning, Hyper, Atlas and Electro wakes up. In a tent. Katie woke up after she got outside, she shouts and grabs something sharp. "WHOA WHOA WHOA LADY, CALM DOWN" electro said. Hydro quickly opened his eyes and he hears electro's voice, he quickly goes out to the tent.

"Whoa whoah Katie these are my friends, calm...down" Hydro slowly looked at them. "Guys, w- you guys are here too? where have you been?" Hydro questioned. "Long story man...it was crazy, and who the hell are you?" electroman asked. "Katie what's going on here?" Rick said. "Shoot I forgot, I gotta need some gas" Rick said. "Can I bring my friends?" Hydro questioned. "Absolutely not" Rick said. "But come on...Have a heart" Hydro replied. "Okay Okay bring them in as they don't make trouble" Rick replied, every family prepared and kept their items up on the carn and Rick drives.

When Mitchell drove to the gas station, Rick Mitchell was completely happy to make fun of his family, Hydro showed his first smile, and when they stopped by the parking lot, the dinosaurs were completely happy. Scattered, Aaron goes in as Mitchell talks to his manager, Hydro remembers that the robot will soon attack the city, and a hyper talk to Hydro The Invasion is about to begin.

From Pal Labs, The Owner Of Pal Named Mark Bowman, Invented A Cellphone With Arms And Legs, He Says That His Phone Was Now Completely Obsolete, The Robots Have Gaven The Heroic Evil Orders To Raid The City, And The Creator Makes Robots Powered Up With Fallen Powers.

DINOCO GAS STATION - LATER

Absolutely not. It's a COMPLETE nightmare.The dinosaurs look INSANE, flies buzz around their heads, anda shirtless man bathes in a nearby water fountain.

"Uhhh" Rick was confused

"(cordial) Good afternoon." The Water fountain man said. Aaron runs in- looking at the malformed dinosaur faces.

"What is wrong with the dinosaurshere? Dinosaurs didn't look likethis! Dinosaurs didn't look likethis!" Aaron pants.

INT. DINOSTOP GIFT SHOP - CONTINUOUS

Aaron looks and sees a T-Rex with Stunner Shades pointing athimself like the Fonz.

"Um- Sorry, I need to speak to themanager! GAH! These dinosaurs areinaccurate!" Aaron shouted. Katie is filming Aaron and laughing. Rick joins her. Hydro, electro, and Hyper, even Atlas.

"(CHUCKLES) That manager's in for along discussion about the Jurassicperiod." Rick said. Katie smiles and wants to film this- she films Rick. "Hey, can you say that again?" Katie questioned. Katie's trying to have fun with Rick, but all he can see is aperceived wall between him and his daughter. "Uh, sure, but y'know... you couldexperience things a whole lotbetter without that camera. (He'ssaid this 1000 times) Your eyes arenature's camera!" Rick replied. "Uh, Rick said That manager's in for a long discussion about the Jurassic period." Hydro covered his mouth and knew what Rick said. "Wait...what? W-Are you Joseph Joestar or something?" electroman said. "How did you know everything I said?" Rick questioned.

Katie Mitchell is talking to his dad, about its usual transformation, Hydro warns everyone that the robot's invasion is about to begin, and people tell Hydro, "Are they sure to attack?", Hydro says, "Yes, I'm serious!" People didn't trust Hydro. Because they said it was just a fancy story, not true. Katie and Rick still argued. "Mom, look, what is that?" Aaron said, Colorful streaks RAIN DOWN from the sky! It's disturbing yet beautiful... People rush to the windows in awe as their phones glitch. Someone checks their phone: It says "Hello Humans. Please do not resist the Robots outside!" Followed by: A happy "thumbs up" emoji. Katie and Rick don't notice, they're still arguing. "I'm taking it. I'm taking the phone." Rick gets his pressure.