Chapter 14: The Endgame Bash

"hey, Rick- right? - just so someone knows: I'm sorry about causing the whole machine uprising. (Breathless) It's almost like stealing people's data and giving it to a hyper-intelligent A.I. as part of an unregulated tech monopoly was a bad thing." Mark said as he looked at Rick, he watched Katie's Dog Cop Videos. "Yeah, that wasn't your best thought. But--" Rick said "--if what you've built helped my daughter do that, it might not be all bad."

"Okay Hydro...you can do this..." Hydro believes in himself as he will rescue the family and his friends. Katie looked down, Rick is still hurt, Linda was worried, Aaron was sad...but one then...A-Pro Tip, Hydro gave Rick the Phone. "Rick, Rick, Can you hear me?" Hydro was on the phone, Rick pulls out Of Hydro's phone came from his dad.

"H-Hydro? I thought you betrayed us, how did your phone get onto my pocket?" Rick was confused, "Pro-Tip Rick, I inserted your phone secretly onto your pocket, without being seen, so that's why we don't call it Betrayal when I left you and get more plans, Rick," Hydro tells the truth, "Wait...is that Hydro on the phone?" Linda questioned, "OK, not right now with the questions Lin" Hydro said, "So Hydro, what's the plan?" Katie questioned, "Hydro can I get out of here?" electroman said.

"Okay, remember at the Dinoco, Rick gave us the Screwdriver, you see the screws in there Rick?" Hydro said, "Y-Y-Yeah I saw the screws...Wait...The Number 3 Robinsons Non-Slip Screwdriver! That's what I'm talking about!" Rick said, everyone, said "Yeah!" as they got lucky.

"Okay Rick, pull out the screws--" Hydro told everyone to open the screw, "Okay, what's next?" Katie and electroman said, "You see the Wires, first, you gotta cut the wires, First is Yellow Second is Red, and Third is Blue, that's how you open the Pod guys" Hydro makes A Tip, "Thanks, buddy!" Rick thanks Hydro, everyone got out. "Okay, remember what Hydro said guys, don't get caught," Atlas said. "But isn't this the time we will get to the Giant Phone?" Zilo, Hydro's friend said.

They run off together. They saw Hydro driving the Station wagon.

"Hydro! Buddy! You drove a Car!" Rick said on phone, "This is what we call Initial D Style" Hydro said, Hydro continues to drive down the tunnel leading to the rocket. Robots freak out all around him! There is Monchi In Front. Hydro swerves right and leads the robots right into a billboard, SMASHING THEM! Hydro drives towards the tunnel they used earlier to get to the rocket- robots stand on either side. Monchi at the front of the car becomes a KatieVision OUTRAGEOUSLY MUSCULAR version of himself- as robots malfunction ALL AROUND HIM! That's what Katie planned for.

"Hydro! you used my KatieVision?!" Katie said, "Yeah there ain't no problem guys, keep going!" Hydro said. The Others slide down a sheer side of the rocket to control the ROOM! They see robots control the screens inside. "Okay electro, Atlas, Hyper Zilo, Godzilla, go for the vent, there are some cameras wired, you gotta cut them off, Rick, Linda, Katie, Aaron, you gotta use that Giant Phone in there it's not that hard, Find Katie's video to distract the Robots" Hydro even makes more tip. Katie was not with the others, she got caught.

"Katie! Where is she!?" Linda said. Linda gets caught! A group ofSTEALTHBOTS GRAB HER- HOLDING HER DOWN! Instead of Rick and Aaron! Rick looks up, concerned.

"Lin! Lin, what's going on?" Rick was worried, "Rick! Don't worry about me! Just get the video on the screens! Type in W-W-W-dot-YouTube-dot-com!" Linda gets captured. Rick looks around... he's surrounded by A MASS OF TECHNOLOGY. He approaches the massive computer. Rick starts typing on the keyboard with one finger.

----Meanwhile----

Hydro speeds up a ramp towards the SIDE OF THE rocket!