Chapter 17: It's Gonna Blow!

When hydro cries, he laughs when they sacrificed, the real hydro fell off the building and the world starts black, hydro falls off into a rail, hydro closes his eyes, and the train approaches, after approaching, hydro was inside of the train filled with dead people with drops of blood, the other person was alive.

"Come On! Wake Up!" Hydro wakes himself after there were more, someone must have made him force him to get Nightmares. Hydro's eyelids turned around and cause a Nightmare. When He fell, Hydro needed a way to get out of the Nightmare. "Come On Come On!" Hydro said. He can't get out of The Nightmare, but to find out he needed to get himself killed.

Hydro Woke up again.

----------

"MOM! THE ROBOTS ARE MAKING HUMANS BACK TO THE POD!" Katie shouted. "No...Impossible..." Linda covers his mouth. When a Rocket comes it. It explodes onto them, and they flew and fall onto the Building. The Clock is Ticking.

"Sir...We might...Have a little problem" Glaxxon said. "The Bomb...THE BOMB! IT'S UNDERGROUND!" Hydro shouted, He wanted to make Glaxxon fly at high speed, but when they go low, there is a Bomb. "WHEN WILL THIS BATTLE END?!" Hydro shouted. "Sir, Calm down, we gotta go Deactivate that bomb," Glaxxon said.

----------

Every Human was Evacuating. The PAL Max, PAL Max Prime, and the Trucks, Cars, were sucked up onto the Hole, as there was something wrong. Eric and Deborah also get sucked up, Katie tried to grab them Until it stops. "MOM! HELP ME!" Katie tried to grab Eric and Deborah, every family wanted to help, but it was hard enough.

"I, CAN'T...HOLD ON..." Rick grunts, The Family is slowly getting sucked up or being Magnetized, Eric and Deborah managed to speed up.

----------

"DUDE, THERE IS NO BOMB!" Hydro shouted. "No...something's wrong..." Glaxxon slowly said. Hydro and Glaxxon get out there, and something's wrong. "GLAXX, GO FASTER!" Hydro shouted. After Hydro was shaking, Glaxxon was Magnetized. "GLAXXON! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!". Hydro shouted as Glaxxon was now magnetized.

"MOM! LOOK! EVERY PAL MAXES WERE MAGNETIZED!" Aaron shouted every robot shouted "AHHHHHHHHH!" or "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!". Linda was magnetized, Katie, Rick, and Linda's shades were magnetized by now, and getting sucked up, they can hold on. "LIN! GRAB TIGHTER!" Rick shouted.

"GUYS! WE GOTTA GET OUT THERE!" Atlas shouted, "ATLAS, IT'S NOT SAFE! WE'RE NOT GOING IN THERE!" electroman shouted. "ELECTRO, LISTEN TO ME, THEY ARE GRABBING THEIR ROBOT FRIEND, THEY GOT SUCKED UP, HYDRO IS HELPING THE GRABBING" Atlas shouted, The Glass shattered, it starts to break, every items and Buildings is now Magnetized. "NO, THE CELL PHONE LADY!" Zilo shouted as someone is dropping PAL.

----------

"Wallace...you don't have to do this..." Mark said. "Sorry Mark, I've been betrayed by your Phone...Now it's time to tell her goodbye" Wallace said "WAIT, NO!" Mark shouted as PAL was falling off and screaming.

----------

"DAD, I CAN'T HOLD ON!" Katie grunts hard. Hydro was running for his life saving PAL. PAL begged for help, more Cars, More Buildings were torn apart and magnetized, Hydro managed to dodge. The Mitchell family is sucked in... Hydro Saw it coming, and Would he Rather save PAL or just save the Mitchells, that's what he decide, but he chooses both, He ran onto the Hole, Hydro holds Linda's arm while his other family holds, even PAL, Wallace betrayed PAL and used her. Wallace decided to throw PAL away and controls a Furby.

"HYDRO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" PAL shouted, "I CAM TO SAVE YOU BOTH, WALLACE JUST USED YOU PAL, NOTHING ELSE, PLEASE, DON'T LET ME DROP YOU ONTO THAT FURBY" Hydro shouted and grunts. "Hydro! Get Us out of here!" Rick shouted. "I CAN'T HOLD ON" Linda grunts. Hydro slides down, but after when his friends came out, they tried to Grab Hydro.

"HYDRO! YOU ARE COMPLETLY ALMOST DEAD! THAT WALLACE GUY MAKING US DIE!" electroman shouted, the Alarm Blarmed, The Electricity is sucked up Under, when Hydro actually found out, it was a Furby...

"GUYS! LOOK DOWN!" Rick shouted, as everyone looked down, they are making Furby MORE LARGER! MORE OVERKILL! A GIGANTIC ONE! Hydro can't hold on. After there is a bad luck. PAL was now magnetized, because Hydro's hands are sweating. "PAL! NOOOOOO-" Hydro's voice cutted off, The Timer Stops, something takes a Blast, it's not for killing, it was now Fully Powered.