Chapter 4: A Car Followed By Hydro

"Man I felt lonely for this...?" Hydro sighed...He was even more bored, very...very bored, Hydro can't even think about it. "Okay...Hydro think, Think! The Portal sucked you up! Normal world! UGGGH YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!" Hydro has no plans, but he....saw the Car, Hydro opened the door, He Ran and Followed the car, it was too Familiar to him. When Hydro follows the Car, he found a house, and you probably remember that the house is similar, he saw the inside menacingly, the so-called family, the Mitchell family, Hydro did not know the Mitchell family, in their world, the house owner is different.

"The Mitchells?! Are they even real?!" Hydro said, he still kept following the Car, it's only 1 Inside. "I gotta follow that car, It seems familiar..." Hydro noticed something, really, but is it a Theory? A Fictional Family? Well, let's just find out.

Hydro stole a Bike, and left a couple of Dollars, when the owner saw his bike gone, and left money, the note says "If you lost your Bike, Here are the dollars, it is a total dollar for the bike you bought, I saw your Bike missing by the way" The Owner shrugs and takes the money.

Hydro rides a Bike to follow the car, it was very too far, they are on Blissfield or something like that. "Come On Come On!" Hydro's backpack is rattling and making sounds. Hydro keeps driving the bike, and the Owner Arrived at the house. "Is that...Rick Mitchell?" Hydro remembered the Mitchell Family. As he ran slowly onto the house and saw the Window

Hydro runs to his house and doesn't know what's going on, he found out it's the year 2020, and he went back in time, Hydro takes the camera out of him and goes back to the Mitchell family home

Hydro runs to his house and doesn't know what's going on, he found out it's the year 2020, and he went back in time, Hydro takes the camera out of him and goes back to the Mitchell family home. Hydro saw the Mitchells onto The Dining Table doing a Family Eye Contact

 Hydro saw the Mitchells onto The Dining Table doing a Family Eye Contact

He recorded the whole conversation, but they turned normal after

"What The- Mom can I check outside?" Aaron said, "Oh yeah sure sure" Linda, their mom

"What The- Mom can I check outside?" Aaron said, "Oh yeah sure sure" Linda, their mom. Aaron opened the door and closes it.

"I wonder if Dad is catching something again..." Aaron sighed, he looked at the garage there is some sort of Racoons making a mess from the House again. By The Way Flashbacks.

Rick is angry with the Racoons making a mess in the garage, Again, again, and again...Rick gets his nerves and he is making a trap. End Of Flashbacks. Aaron checked the drawers, The Car, Under The Car, all over again, Aaron hear rattling and shaking sounds. "Crap...I'm gonna get caught..." Hydro said in a low voice, Aaron, hear breathing noises. He slowly goes through the Cabinet, sneaking. When he slowly reached his hand on the door, he tried to open it, but it was kinda, of locked. Aaron pushes the Cabinet, Hydro tried to hold it so he can't get caught, but now he is screwed.

"Hey! Open the Cabin!" Aaron shouted, "Crap crap crap" Hydro still holds the Cabinet, Aaron gets something, it's a Crowbar, if the Cabinet is stuck, use the Crowbar.

"WAIT NO NO NO" Hydro said, "What? A Talking Cabinet?" Aaron was thinking of the Cabinet talking as he was imagining. "Oh I uh, (Rasp Voice) Yes I'm a talking cabinet, don't you dare open that door," Hydro thinks about disguises, but still he is screwed. "I am opening the door and I am gonna-" Aaron really opened the door with full force.

"Oh...uh...Meow...?" Hydro imitated Sonic when Sonic gets caught on the Garage part, Aaron shouted like Donut Lord from Sonic Movie, and Hydro even shouted. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY CABINET!? GIVE ME THE CAMERA!!" Aaron shouted as he saw Hydro. "Uh Uh, not now kid" Hydro's camera got almost confiscated by Aaron as he was running away.