Chapter 20: The Harvesting Season

They teleported to a real-world, and hydro unlocked a new portal, The Infection, but first of all, he will not use it, he will use it until the right-hand man is now weak, whenever they fight, he will unlock the portal, and everyone catches hydro again, hydro floats and they even don't reach.

Hydro check the time machine and looks at the info, he never really saw how zombie he was when he throws the right-hand man, hydro makes everyone removes an order, Hydro throws the right-hand man into the ground, and the portal was all green and red, they both enter.

It was so foggy, Hydro and Right Hand Man saw those hands that were risen from the dirt, Right Hand Man looks at himself that he was a zombie, Hydro saw himself as a zombie neither, nor his friends and the Mitchells either. Both of them start pushing toward a zombie, they started fighting, it was called, Harvesting Season, and Started into the skeleton of a living titan pumpkin guy.

Hydro throws right-hand man into the zombie, the zombie electro man grabs hydro and hydro almost got eaten, Hydro kicks the hand and starts running, they even reach the portal for minutes before its too late, right-hand man uses the zombie and throws at hydro, hydro misses it and almost got eaten, there was a zombie Ultraman, welp they also still have powers.

Hydro saw himself as a zombie, he brings his living corpse into him, hydro doesn't have a choice but to make a zombie blocking wall, Right Hand Man doesn't know what hydro is planning for, he uses his right hand to stop him, it was 5 minutes left, hydro still brings the entire zombies, it's about 3 minutes left till the Lord Sinister rises, they we're almost near at the portal. It was not challenging, after all, the right-hand man is the first who will go to the portal, hydro was the last, it's about 50 seconds. Right Hand Man is not getting to the portal, but no, hydro spawned 0 zombies to block right-hand man, the lord sinister rises, hydro jumped over the zombies, the righthand man grabs hydro's feet, but hydro misses it, he goes at the portal and gets back in time, right-hand man is now deceased.