Chapter 15: Take The Foes Down

The DOG COP video appeared on Screen, every Robots we're malfunctioning! All the robots begin spazzing out and malfunctioning! RICK emerges from the horizon TRIUMPHANTLY riding the Dumb Robots- knock-kneed and unsure of himself- but TRIUMPHANT nonetheless.

"It took me 28 minutes and a lot of of tears, but I can now almost use a computer!" Rick shouted, every family gathered in! "Dad...you hacked the screens? How?" Katie was curious. "Well, I got a little help." Rick looks down at the Dumb Robots- who look like their old selves again.

"If this obstinate man could change his programming..." Deborah said, "...we decided we could change ours. We make our orders now." Eric appeared. Around the city, all the robots start flipping out! Their heads start spinning and sparking. Triumphant music swells. Rick looks at the screens playing Dog Cop.

"Hey kid, I uh- I saw your movie...I should have watched it a lot sooner. (Struggling to find the words) But I think, maybe in the sequel, (motions to self) Sarge should tell Dog Cop...." Rick said, "He's always.. he's always gonna be there...to back her up." Rick, Katie, and Hydro said together, Hydro popped out of Nowhere, and everyone got startled. Katie hits the Polygonal Lazer onto Hydro, and Hydro is deeply hurt.

"Ow! Come on! it hurts!" Shoulin got hit, "Oh! I'm sorry...wait...where is Hydro?" Katie covers her mouth, "Oopsies..." Linda didn't know what to do. "It's okay, People get hurt if someone gets startled...Oh great, I have nosebleeds...By the way...Hydro's...not coming" Shoulin said. "Hey, FANBOY! Take this!" Medic uses his accelerating Laser healing gun on Shoulin, Shoulin no longer bled, then Medic still fought the Robots again. "W-Why? why won't he come?" Atlas said. "Well...long story guys...I'm sorry." Shoulin said. "It's okay...let's do this for him..." Katie said.

Katie smiles- totally at peace with her dad for the first time in years. Rick smiles- he finally reached out to her- all he had to do was see her as her person- but he got there.They fly towards the rocket. Katie points. Robots are spazzing out and leaving a HUGE OPENING up to PAL's HEADQUARTERS- as robots spark and fall!

"You gotta be kidding me...Void Reaver...Fallen King...The Creator...everyone...WAS OVERPROTECTIVE, THE ISLANDS ARE FLOATING ABOVE, THAT'S THEIR LAIR!" Shoulin said. Katie and Rick fly up towards them- despite the danger- Katie smiles. "If we're going down, Dad, this ones for you. I know there's a lot of them Hydro, but we can take 'em down together. Robots- play our song...." Katie said. The robots play a song from the Mitchell Talent Show Mix: The opening of "Live Your Life" plays. He smiles and sings them back- finally getting his sing-along bonding moment! Rick and Katie sing joyously together now- as they DODGE robots and fly through the air in harmony!

"Yo Guys, I think I have Hand Cannons!" Shoulin said, "Huh, where?" everyone said, "Here, it's a Flame Job, this is from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, but this will be more interesting," Shoulin said. As everyone looked front, there are more of them! Rick SMASHES a ROBOT and EMERGES from the smoke- SINGING LIKEA KARAOKE STAR- and NAILING IT. Katie SMASHES a robot and joins in!

Katie and Rick both grab two Stealthbots and smash them together- the robot EXPLODES LIKE FIREWORKS! Rick and Katie exchange a warm laugh together! Hydro smiled as it was like a Family. They dance together, smashing robots! Back to back, loving it, as sparks fall all around them like confetti! Rick and Katie are JOYOUSLY DANCING AND SMASHING ROBOTS.IT'S VISUALLY DAZZLING AND AMAZING! The HIGH FIVE in a moment of TOTAL UNITY! KATIE-VISION STILLFRAME on RICK AND KATIE as peanut butter and jelly sandwich Everything is going perfectly until- WHAM! Rick's arm is grazed by a STEALTHBOT.

DOZENS OF TERRIFYING STEALH-BOTS descend. It's a moment oftension.Then A HEAVENLY CHOIR PLAYS! Everyone is blinded by GODLYLIGHT! They shield their eyes.

"MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!" Electroman shouted like from Spongebob from a Guy who shouted from the Eye. A STEALTHTBOT, badly beaten, emerges from the clouds- FLYINGFOR HIS LIFE! The robot is then SLICED in HALF in GLORIOUS SLOW MOTION! From behind the robots emerges LINDA MITCHELL- MOTHER OF TWO.LINDA RIDES IN LIKE A STALLION, WEARING THE REMAINS OF THEFALLEN. She holds a stealth-bot arm like a SAMURAI BLADE.

Linda while ago, she hid from the clouds to make a surprise .

"I have made the metal ones pay for their crimes." Linda said. "Ha ha! (Factual) Mom's scary now." Aaron said, "Linda! Yeahhh! Where you been hiding? I could get into this!" Rick said. "GUYS! I GOT ACCELERATOR'S GUN, I AM NOW VERY EPOK!!!" electroman shouted like a kid and shoots onto the Robots.

"OH COME ON! ARE YOU A TOWER OR WHAT?!" Hydro shouted, "TALLY HOOOO!!!" electroman shouted and falls excitedly. "The lavender one has found us....we must retreat!" The PAL Max Prime once said. "TOO LATE SCUMBAGS. Hold on tight sweetie, Mommy's gotcha. (Kisses Aaron sweetly on the cheek, then)YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!" Linda Shouted.

Linda RUSHES THROUGH ALL OF THE ROBOTS, NINJA-SCROLL STYLE,AND CREATES A RIBBON OF SHREDDED ROBOTS IN HER WAKE! They all explode in a glorious fireball- as Linda falls inslow motion with her arms out like a crucifix. (John Woo vibes)Now all the family are FIGHTING TOGETHER IN UNISON! They sing together in glorious unity- KatieVision EXPLODING behind them!

"NOT SO FAST!" Armstrong uses the Furby and hits everyone, they got bumped on the Building. Katie was deeply hurt, even everyone, the Hand hits them harder.

"WHAT DID I SAW?!" Armstrong Goes out of The Furby and convince them, watching them deeply. "Looks like we got ourselves a competition" Armstrong fixes his glasses and smiles.