Chapter 8: Mall Rampants

When the Mitchells barricaded the store, Hydro saw those three robots malfunctioning and he took a break from the fight. Hydro has no choice but to enter the mall. His bag was full of weapons, Mitchells took a nap, and Hydro went out.

The outside is dark and bluish, cars are destroyed and roads are blocked. Hydro managed to get into the car, a dangerous, mysterious creature appeared, his skin was blue, he ran fast towards Hydro, and Hydro kicked it off. Then, a horde of fallen robots, and Hydro, who survived Hydro this morning, woke up their family and got into the car, and Hydro tried to drive Rick Mitchell's car and accelerates at high speed.

----------

"Jesus That Was Close!" Hydro said, "Oh My God...who are they?" Katie said, "Dude! what the-" electroman said as Eric, "Oh great man! The invasion started, nothing's real WERE NOW A ROBOT!" Marco shouted

We see the road from above to reveal THE TARP IS WORKING SEAMLESSLY- they blend into the road PERFECTLY. The camera cranes down to see despite this- the family is all nervous- Rick grips the wheel TIGHT.

"(NERVOUS NOISE) Nothing yet...Be on the lookout." Rick said, "Don't worry guys, I have pterodactyl vision. (SCREECHES)" Aaron said, "Oh cool, eh I'm okay with that" Hydro said, "so uh, Uhm, Ok you know what never mind that crap," Eric said.

Aaron does a crazed pterodactyl screech and face. "Okay Hyper, Atlas, let's focus what Katie is doing," electroman said, "(Chipper) Well then, you must've spotted the three PAL Max robots coming right towards us! (Excited)Ooooh, they're probably going to see us!". In the sky, The Robots soar and find a moving car. They scan the road with laser-like focus.

"I- uh- I saw them, too... (Weakly)Pterodactyl vision..." Aaron said, Robots POV: The robots can't discern the road from the car they see no humans. Katie's plan WORKED!? The robots FLY OFF leaving the family safe... for now.

"Ok, what now?" Hydro said, "I can't believe my plan worked!" Katie said excitedly, "By the way, you'll be one of us now, let's not just, drop you outside..." Aaron said, "Oh thanks Mr. Jurassic Fan I think you might look for something in there" Hydro said, "Hey, your drawing worked. I didn't know art could be...(baffled) useful." Rick said "Eh, Just thank Hydro and me, that's all, so uh, we gotta keep going" Katie nervously chuckled, Hydro saw a rainbow badge on Katie's jacket, realizing she was lesbian.

Katie happily shrugs. They're starting to come together. "(LAUGHS) Well, Who knew having an a500-year-old car could be useful?" Katie said, "Hey, speaking of which- you could learn how to drive this thing. I could teach you to stick. I know you think it's dumb and old and--" Rick stuttered.

"(Skeptical) Uhhh... (READING) I mean- father, I crave your wisdom." Katie read something, Aaron has written these words for a cue card to read. He points to each word like a stage parent. "(Robotic) I would love to share this moment with you. (Then, sincere) And seriously, that sounds great. Maybe I could cash in my coupon." Katie continued and holds up the coupon. "Wow, money real man, to be honest with you..." Hydro said as everyone was staring at him, even electro and Marco. "W-What? is there a problem because I look like a traitor in movies? or you thought I was planning to throw you on the car, To be honest, I am seriously freaking out right now," Hydro said, "No no it's okay, we're not angry or something, were a happy family!" Linda said.

"(WAY TOO EXCITED) COUPON ACCEPTED! Oh-kay, okay great! Okay, yeah, let's get down to business. You see, the clutch is this pedal." Rick said, Hydro looked at the back, The car hits something in the road- this causes the tarp to fly off. The car is EXPOSED! they are real goners.