Chapter 1 "Dreams

"wow grandpa that's so cool" these were the words from the young little girl, who is sitting next to her grandpa.

Yes and look at these old papers" thats what the grandpa said while picking up some old papers from the table. On top of the table you can see many old papers with an old language and a book who looks like really old too, you could say that it is more than 1 000 years old. "these books and old plans are talking about divine beasts" that what he said. "divine beasts? What are divine beasts they seems scarry" the young kid asked her grandpa who knows more about these divine beasts. „They are or family made them 1000 years ago and in this book they are writing about them in this book, but sadly the language they use in this book is already so old no one knows it these days." the grandpa said it with a sad smile on his face. The little girl just looked at him and was thinking of she could make him happy, "When I'm older then I'm gonna find out about that language. I'm gonna work for the princess of hyrul and I'm gonna become the smartest sheikah in hyrul" the old man could only laugh because of the words of his niece.

---------------- 7 Years later ---------------------------------

The Girl who is already 17 years old only looked and the grave stone of her grandpa and is thinking about the promise she gave him 7 years ago. A big dream of hers is fiding more out about the divine beasts. But how should she do that. But then something came in her mind she is going to visit gerudo town with her class, what if. Yes she will do that. "MY NAME IS ALEIJA AND I'M GONNA FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE DIVINE BEASTS THATS WHAT I PROMISED YOU GRANDPA" The people around her just looked at the white hair girl asking themselves what is wrong with her. Aleija realized that she went a little bit too much into her craziness and apologized "ehehe sorry"

------------------------ 1 week later --------------------------

"Stop that. Your smiling just makes you suspicious" Aleija was with her best friend Alex on her way to school. Aleija who was smiling couple seconds ago took out her Sheikah stone and showed it to her friend "Pff stop that of course im smiling. I mean my biggest dream comes true with this sheikah stone they will let me into a divine beast" Alex who is looking at her friend and thinking what the *piep* is wrong with her. "where did you get that" Alex was still shooked how she got that sheikah stone. "My gramps gave it to me before he died. I teached me everything i knew" Aleija had an really sad smile on her face, talking about her grandpa was still hard for her. Alex gave her friend an really mad look "cut that bullshit are you still holding to that dream of yours. Don't even dare to do something stupid we are doing an class trip just because the boys don't come with us doesn't mean we can get crazy so stop" Aleija was definitely mad about the reaction from her friend but she decided to not say anything to that. "hmm right the boys don't come with us. Gerudo town doesn't accept boys in it what a crazy place right" Aleija decided to be nice to her friend i  mean they are best friends since her childhood.
"Yes they are going to the rito you know meeting your crush Aleija. But seriously how can you have a crush on a bird" Alex was laughing when she said that Aleija at the other side was giving her an look that was really mad " he isn't just a bird he is revali the champion of rito----"yeah yeah the hottest chicken nugget you will ever meet, i got it, i got it." her friend Alex continued the sentence from Aleija like that. Aleija was mad how could someone talk about her idol like that but she didn't wanted to start a fight with her best friend.

It didn't take much longer and they are finally at their school. Aleija was extremely nervous.

>>ok stay calm Aleija you will make into the divine beast today. You don't even need to listen to your best friend<<

With this thoughts she entered her class.

"good morning. You guys probably know what day it is today, it is really nice to have an exciting new class trip were the boys and the girls are separated. Isn't that nice but don't worry guys the trip will only go 3 days" thats what the teacher said the students were listening carefully. "alright no please stand up the bus is about to come in 10 mins"

------------------10 minutes later---------------------------

"Miss Smith were is the bus im so bored" Aleijas friend Alex already started to get annoyed next to her. "Alex it's right there" Aleija answered her friend when she saw the bus coming. The students got into the bus.

-------------------- About 1 hour later---------------------

"GERUDO TOWN, GERUDO TOWN, GERUDO TOWN, GERUDO TOWN" That were the words from the female students who where excited. "Alright kids we are here soon in about 3 hours." Aleija didn't really care what they were saying she was just thinking how she could get into the divine beast. How should she ask the queen of the gerudos that she can get into the divine beasts and how can she even reach her, everywhere should be gerudo Soldats who are protecting her queen.

>> I will never reach the queen of the gerudos<<

These were Aleijas thoughts the last 3 hours.
"Alright kids we reached gerudo town" Aleija almost didn't hear the words from her teacher but then alex just hit her. "Oww what was that for" "We are here you idiot" Alex was pretty annoyed she was always from bus tours that are longer than an hour annoyed. Aleija got outside all what she has seen is sand. Everywhere is sand. Everything is yellow orange just like the sand, even the walls from gerudo towns Wall.

The weather was pretty cold which was pretty normal in the night at the day it could get pretty warm tho that was pretty annoying at the day it feels like spring at the night is like fall but at least it doesn't rain here these were the thought from Aleija. Aleija hates every single season. Winter it's too cold, spring there are too many polln, summer too hot, fall it's a way to rainy. But hyrul is even more annoying then any other place. Hyrul has all season conbined the hebra places are cold like in winter, kakariko has so many polln and she really avoids the city and other sheikah you may ask why she avoids her own species long story, the city from the Zora is really rainy and eldin is really hot. They even have an Vulkan.

While aleija was thinking and looking at the ocean full of sands her class went into gerudo town already. "Hey kiddo you don't wanna get into gerudo town with your class" out of reflex aleija screamed the gerudo soldier really scared her, It was always easy to scare aleija "Ehh yes i apologize for the little screams" with this words she almost run into gerudo town.

She catched up to her class and went with them into the hotel from gerudo town. The beds were already made so she didn't even needed to something else then putting her pj on.

The moment she thought she could go to sleep....

To be continued..........