Chapter 10 "Gorons"

Here was Aleija on her way to the Gorons. She hated the death mountain so much. The weather was just too hot to feel well. She would gladly skip Gorons and Rito, the places where they life just make her uncomfortable. Perhaps The Champion of Rito isn't the 'nicest'.

Now that she does her work as a champion she starts hating that job. Of course she wasn't long an champion, but since then she just runs around the world.

Aleija is a innocent girl, she doesn't belong into a war. But after all how much she's annoyed from her work. She still stays a champion because of her grandpa. "Don't worry gramps I won't disappoint you.", Aleija was getting so bored that she started talking to her self.

--- --- ---- --- ----

After a long walk where she started to get crazy, because it got hotter and hotter she was almost there. Aleija was now also stuck in place. Since she needs at that point a drink, so her body could hold the hotness or else she could die. But she didn't had that.

"You are looking confused", a old lady approached Aleija. "or helpless", now the old lady started to smile, with a really creepy smile. The old lady came closer:"how can i help a champion like you ?" she came even more closer. The old lady looked weak and was making her shorter than she is, by not standing straight. Her grey hair looked disgusting her face was covered by a creppy smile. Aleija started to feel her breath, it was smelly and didn't feel well. "No, but thanks for the offer" Aleija started to back off, but the old lady only followed her.

When Aleija realized that the hand from the Old woman was coming her sheikah slate near. She immediately pushed away, and went into a fighting stands. So did the old lady, she was now standing straight. "What a naughty girl." she used some weird magic and turned into a Yiga.

Why do i always meet the Yiga. So what now... I hope he's weak.

"My boss wants me to kill naughty girls like you.", said that Yiga girl. She looked skinny, her jumpsuit only was really tight and showed every curve in her body. The mask she was wearing was white with a red Yiga symbol. She basically looked like every single Yiga.

Aleija got herself fast together and said: "if your able to catch me." Just like that she started running into the hotter zone. She knew that the Yiga wouldn't follow her since he would burn just like her.

-------------

After a while of running she was able to let go of her follower, but she was hot. She started to feel the hotness in her lungs. It was burning and she started to lose herself. Before she got unconscious she saw a big orange siluette.

--------------

She woke up in a hard bed. It was made of rocks. Her heat feeling she had before she passed out was also gone. She got up, she hated that bed which was understandable, since who likes a bed made out of rocks. But when she looked around herself she realized in the 'house' she is, is also made out of rocks. She got out of this rook 'house' and looked around her. Aleija was in Goron city. The city looked pretty alive and a big stone was there where was written Goron city, near the city the mountain where the Gorons get their Ores where shining. Also known as death mountain. The big divine beast Vah Rudania was on top of the mountain. It didn't move so his Champion should be around.

"Your awake" The Champion of the Gorons approached her. Guess faith really likes hearing her thoughts. "Where you the one who saved me?" Aleija asked Daruk. "Yeah i was, but why where you even so deep in the route without the heat resistance drink?", Daruk asked back. Aleija explained the story how she got chased by the yiga and that she run deeper into the mountain even tho she didn't had the medicine.

Daruk listened quite fully and when Aleija had finished he said:" I understand, but we really need to teach you some fighting skills. After all your a champion now." Daruk tapped Aleija on the shoulder. "I don't think i need fighting skills, since you guys are defeating Ganon and it's over. I don't even get at the first place why I am a champion I only want to look at the divine beats." Aleija only smiled at Daruk and before he could answer Aleija said, that they should be going to the divine beast. Daruk only looked after her worried.

---------------

Here they are at a Gorons store, Aleija needed to buy special clothes because it's too hot at the divine beast for the medicine. "Hmm that should fit you." said the Goron who works at the store, while holding a outfit which looked 'special'. Let's say it like that, it's not her style.

-----------------

After a long 30 mins trying to get into the Goron outfit they were finally on their way to the divine beast. It was huge and beautiful. She really loved the design from it. And soon she would be in it, she was so excited.

Daruk started to talk, to break the silence:"Did you already visited the other champions and looked at their divine beasts."
"Yeah i did", Aleija answered.
The Goron seemed interested and asked:"So what did you find out?"
"Nothing much i only wrote some suspicious things into my notebook but, it's actually boring." Aleija just smiled into herself.

Aleija decided not to tell Daruk about the divine beasts talking to her, she didn't know him well enough for that.

"We are here." Daruk said and bringing her back to reality. They were standing infront of Vah Rudania. This divine beasts really looked so got. The feets that are burnung in flames. So nicee, Aleija really looked stunned at it. "Let's go inside." Daruk said it laughing when he saw Aleijas stunned face.

Inside it, it was big not as big as the others but big. "okay show me the control point, so i can get the map." Aleija said following Daruk.

After a while of walking, they were at the control point. She put her sheikah slate on it waiting for the voice.

The-...

Before the voice could finish Vah Rudania started groaning. And moved himself from his place."Wow everything's alright big one.", Daruk immediately reacted calming it down.
Now she could never find the answer what the voice is saying.

Aleija started to look around fiding the reason why he started groaning...