Chapter 8 "Zoras"

Aleija was on her way to the Zora village or town. She has chosen that place first because she wanted to meet her friend Alexa again. She couldn't wait telling her friend anything.

From the distance Aleija could saw the village and Alexa her home. Aleija forgot how stunning this village is, beautiful blue lights every where and all that Silber.

Aleija came into the village and immediately got greated. It spread pretty fast that Aleija is one of the new champions. "Aleija there you are. You need to tell me everything." her friend Alex was again faster and found her already. "I will its like totally crazy and all"

After explaining everything

Aleija and Alexa were walking on the streets and Alexa listen carefully. "So your traveling to the divine beast now. Sounds fun I'm coming with you."
"what definitely not why would you" Aleija gave her friend an confused look.
"School is without you boring and I want to know that salty chicken nugget too."aleija got a smirk by her friend.

"Aleija hello welcome in the Zora village." mipha the princess of the Zora came to met Aleija and bring her to her divine beast. "go im waiting for you here" Alexa gave her the supportive smile she always has. "go live your dream girl" Aleija thought she heard from her friend.

At the divine beast Vah Ruta she was first shocked how big that elephant looking machine is. But that she found herself fast again. But there was still a problem, how is she going to reach it. It's in middle of the water. "Climb on my back, I will bring us there" mipha requested but Aleija was still not sure, what if they drown together. (because a Zora can drown lmao) "don't worry i am stronger than I look trust me" Aleija just looked at mipha until she realized she doesn't have another choice. There goes nothing.

Inside of it, it was fabulous but also kinda lost. Aleija took out her book and started reading. Her grandpa who was a special person of his did notices of the divine beast few years ago. Back than when he was in his prime time he would love to go traveling, but just disappeared one day.

"what kind of book is that" mipha was curious about that old book.
"it belongs to my grandpa he used to travel a lot a also was in a divine beast before, maybe there is something which could help me to oriantate myself."
"okay I will leave you then and look myself at suspicios details" mipha was going away and leaving Aleija on her own.

A while after reading she actually found a good clue that could help her. It is written that in the divine beast theres a map on the main control point, which can be scanned with the Sheikah stone. It's also able to control the divine beast like that.

Good now mipha needs to show me that control point.

"Mipha mind helping me."
"what is it Aleija." Aleija told her that she wants Mipha to lead her to the main control point so she can get the map. Mipha did what she got requested to. Passing some corridors and going to a main hall she saw it. The control point. It was looking amazing shining in a blue light.

Aleija came the control point near and took out her sheikah slate. She put it on top of it, seeing a blue light going into it. But before she could pull it of again she heard a voice.

                their Faith...

"What?" she asked turning around to mipha. "Hmm?" mipha looked at her confused.
"what did you say?"
"I didn't say anything?" now Aleija and mipha are confused.

What was that voice I just heard...?

"Are you okay?" mipha looked a Aleija worried.
"yeah I am fine let's just continue the analysis with my new map" like that Aleija headed-off.

-----------3 hours later-----------------------

Aleija now knows the structure from the divine beast better but over all nothing interesting has been seen. Some left overs from a fight but nothing more. Aleija marked those fighting places and the whole divine beast overall so she could build one in future maybe.

"Alright everything is done, I need to look at the other divine beast to compare the results." was looking at a smiling mipha.
"okay I wish you good luck, but could I request you to stay here for the night please. It can get really dangerous at nights and I don't want you to get hurt" mipha asked her with the most sweetest and calmest voice she has ever heard. She seems so sweet overall.
"it would be my pleasure."

Outside the two champions met Alexa who waited for the young sheikah and got also asked to join them for a meal.

"so where do you guys met, you seemed familiar with each other?" mipha asked without going too much into their private story.
"I am going to the same school with that chicken lover of champion" Alexa responded in a naughty voice.
"chicken lover? Oh I see chicken is your favorite food." mipha asked politely.
"no she just in love with a orni named r—" Aleija immediately punched her without letting her finish her sentence.
"oh I see that's really lovely, but whats your actually favorite food." mipha was changing the subject because she could see how awkward that for Aleija was. The talks between those friends continued and mipha became a new friend of the young sheikah...