Chapter 14: "No Help Needed...maybe"

Here was she. Aleija was about to get attacked by Lynn. But not some brown one. A golden one. It was about to attack her with his head. Running against her. She was in his trail trying to climb up. But she only fails in it. If she wants to make it out alive then she needs to think fast.

An idea came to Aleija. It was risky but her only chance. She jumped to her left staying in his trail. She still got hit. Her side was bleeding really badly. What now, that was her only thought.

Aleija looked around she saw an hill which could be used as a Slide. The only problem was that she didn't know where she could come out and she was bleeding heavily. But it was a better solution then dying so without thoughts she jumped.

She was now sliding down the hill. She couldn't look back, without risking getting hit by a rock. Her wound burned and she felt like getting more scars because of the Branches who are hiding in the snow.

She reached downhill alive, but unable to move. She tried her best to stand up, she really did. Nothing worked the pain in her body was to strong. The only thing she could do to think about her life decisions. How could she ever think that she can be one of the champions.

Those thoughts continued until she passed out.

------------------------------✄

Revali was doing his work as usual. Looking around and making sure everybody is save. He then noticed a red line in the snow. At the mountain he left his 'champion partner'. He slapped himself mentally. That he actually called aleija his 'champion partner'. Still he couldn't help but worry. He didn't wanted aleija to die he just didn't like the fact the she became an champion without effort.

He needed to push those thoughts aside now. Now he needed to help someone. Without second thought he directed Vah Medoh to the mountain. He looked closer and saw an gold lynn. How is that possible he shouldn't be here. And to his concern the blood started there. Or that's what he thought since there were no body and no who bleeds that heavily could go up a hill like that.

Revali flew the hill down until the blood finished. And his biggest concern was true. It was aleijas body who was laying there. She was there almost dying because of his little 'joke'. He picked her up and started to fly to the village. He hoped someone could help there.

Luckily there was someone who could help. Zack a rito, revali never liked him. But those thoughts didn't matter now. Revali layed aleija down in his 'bed' and let Zack take a look at her wounds. There weren't many a big one from the lynn problem and some little scars shown at her leg and some at her waist. The biggest one wasn't that deep it only bleeded heavily, so bandaged were enough for all wounds.

"Poor aleija, I hope she gets better for you, if she dies congrats you killed someone haha" Zack sayed with disgust in his voice. He Clearly only cared about revali almost killing someone, not the girl who was in danger.

Revali was overwhelmed with guilt. He didn't pay attention to the words from the rito he hated so much.

------------- Meanwhile --------------

Aleijas thoughts were overwhelming. She saw revali, mipha, daruk and urbosa fighting. It didn't look to well for them they were losing. Aleijas view became slowly blury. But she didn't need to see well. She could feel their lost...and their incoming death...
Her view became now completely blank and she saw only black.

I gave you another chance... Don't let this become their faith... Witch

Now aleija lungs started burning. It's like someone stole her Air.