Chapter 3 "Yiga"

{"is that you... Revali?"}

Aleija thought her brain is playing jokes with her, IS THAT THE CHAMPION OF RITO.
"Aleija i was hoping to meet you here." it came like a dream to Aleija but it's even better. "I really like you Aleija" OKAY Aleija really has falling in love with him. But wait Aleijas head doesn't like that. Revali came near her, he was now that much near that he started hugging her. Ok stop right there this isn't right she pushed revali away as fast as she could, where does he know her name?, why does he like her?. Aleija had so many questions. "Aleija why did you push me away? I thought you like me too" revali seemed mad and annoyed. But Aleijas head is just alarming her "You are not revali" she gave this fake revali a mad look. "Your right YIAA" just like that this fake revali showed his poker face an Yiga.

Yigas were sheikah's in past but they turned around and now they work for the evil. They want that calamity Ganon is rising up, they wanna destroy this world. "give me the book and the sheikah stone" just like that he took his weapon out and attacked Aleija. A lot of blood came out of here and she has faded...

>> Was that it? Am i gonna die like that? <<

w-
Wake
Wake up
WAKE UP

a light in the darkness was keep telling her that...

"AAAAHHHH" Aleija screamed and woke up a way too fast. "Oh finally your awake you long sleeper" her friend alex was next to her bed. "What happened? Why are you here? Haven't you left me for Jessica?" Aleija is mad and alex is confused. "well we came yesterday to gerudo town and now we are all waiting for you to start the breakfast." now Aleija is confused. "What about the Yiga who killed and Jessica you are friends with" Aleija didn't know what to do now or what happened was that all a dream. "No one killed you and I'm not friends with a brat" Aleija took a deep breath it was just a dream.

Aleija got ready fast and they went to breakfast "good morning cry baby and ugly zora" jup that's Jessica who else. Aleija and Alex sit down and started eating. "Alex i need to go to the gerudo queen" Aleija hopes were bigger then ever "you are really not going to take a no" Aleija just gave the purple zora »the best friends look« "fine but I'm going to come with you, i don't want you to get into trouble" Aleija just hugged her best friend.

----------- after the school activity's -----------------

"alright free time starts now, but don't forget to be in your rooms on 9pm!" the students were going away, Aleija and Alex went back to the hotel to do a plan. "So Aleija how are we going to get into the gerudo palace" while alex is asking Aleija got her mysterious book and her sheikah stone "uhm i don't know" Aleija looked at her friend "WHAT?! SO WHAT DID YOU THOUGHT ABOUT GOING THERE AND SAY HI CAN WE GO IN" Aleija smiled at her friend.

-------- a few moments later -------------------------

"Why am i here" Alex lost every single nerv. The best friends were right in front of the palace and went up the soldier. "we want to see the gerudo queen" Aleija put out her best smile and her friend behind her did the same. "WHO ARE YOU?!" The gerudo soldier wasn't really nice and screamed at her. "Alright im going" Aleijas friend alex got really scared but who could be mad, both of them are pretty weak and doesn't know how to use a weapon. "ehm my name is Aleija and i have important informations about the divine beasts"  »What a lie«  Aleija was nervous between the whole conversation. Before the gerudo could answer a person stopped her "What is going on here?" a young looking woman came out of the palace the queen from the gerudo. "Ma'am urbosa i am Aleija i have Informations about the divine beats" Aleija showed her sheikah stone. "Hmm i understand come with me" while saying that she made an hand symbol to come with her.»that was easy too easy«

Aleija really feeled weird about this situation but maybe she just nervous. Aleija and urbosa are in a beautiful long room now, on the floor there is and red carpet that goes into the thrown, urbosa went too the thrown and sit on it, Aleija was a little bit further so that she doesn't come to much near urbosa. Behind urbosas thrown are two other soldiers from the gerudo. "so Aleija then tell me what kind of information you have about the divine beasts" urbosa sitting on her thrown and asked her that. "I am sorry but i actually lied. BUT uhm- i have book that i can't read it tells the story that happened 1 000 years ago. But i am having the hope if i can look into the divine beast and analysie them that i could find out more about divine beasts and what connection they have with the book" Aleija was extremely nervous a part of her told her that something is weird and the other part is happy. "i understand could i see the book and the sheikah stone" urbosa smiled at her and gave her the hand symbol to give her the book and the stone. Aleija feeled weird she didn't wanted to do that. She just looked at urbosas hand with a strange look. Urbosa got mad and stood up "if you don't give me the book I'm gonna kill you" with this words urbosa got her weapon out and started running into the direction from Aleija to kill her...

To be continued...