Chapter 16: Yigas Trap

Aleija started to panic she realized it's a trap. But the others could be in danger. She looked around to find an Champion. There she saw him Revali and a Hyrul soldier who is approaching him very weird. He has his sword in his hands and is ignoring the Yigas around him, approaching Revali from his behind. She looked around and saw other soldiers who are not fighting the Yiga around them. And one with a two hand combat weapon is approaching her slowly.

Traitor's...

Aleija took a few steps back with hesitation. "what's wrong little champion, are you scared?", the 'soldier' asks. "Why are you betraying the king?", Aleija asks back. "Oh so you realized our little game. I'm sorry you need to die for that." With that the soldier started to charge to Aleija. She was barely able to avoid the hit. Because of the heaviness of the weapon the 'soldier' feel direct into the other soldier who was About to attack Revali.

Who now turned around with confusion. "What is going on here?", Revali questions. "We have traitors!" Aleija screams out full of panic. "Men it's time to retreat or Secret has been found out!", The 'soldier with the two handed combat weapon screams out loud. With that the Yigas started to 'puff' away.

Everybody looked shocked on what happened. And the royal court looked like they have seen a ghost. "We had traitors among us", Zelda Said out loud. Her voice sounded so frustrated and sad.  "Let this teach us a lesson, we need to be careful with everybody.", Impa said and looked at aleija with mistrust. Link nodded only towards her Statement. Mipha joined the conversation: "we can discuss this later, for now let's search for wounded people." Everybody agreed.

When Aleija was About to walk away when Revali stopped her. She was ready to hear some insults but they never came... "How did you knew about the Traitor's?" Revali asked with confusion. "The amount of Yiga where really less compared to our army. I also saw a soldier ignoring all Yigas and approaching you carefully." Aleija answered calm. "Okay" "Do you also think I'm one of the traitors?" Aleija asked Revali. "No i heard you're conversation with that one soldier." Aleija was happy that at least one person believed her. But also frustrated because it was him.

"Be careful some of us are suspect of you. They will think you are a traitor."

"I know..."

After an hour of going through the city and helping the wounded people, the Champions plus Impa and Zelda decided to meet up and talk. "Some of our soldier are apart of the Yiga. And what if not all of them flee and some of them are still under us?" Impa stated sternly.

Silence.

Everybody knew what Impa meant to say with 'some of them are under us'. She didn't trust Aleija at all. But Aleija didn't care about that. She knew that she isn't apart of the Yiga and Revali knew too. "Impa stop. Aleija is a sheikah just like you. You can't do that." Zelda tried to defend Aleija. "How about we vote then, if Aleija should stay or not?" Daruk asked. "Sounds good to me" Revali answered. Aleija looked dumpfoldet are they really mistrusting her that much. "This is stupid why should she offer to help us and then just betray us?" Urbosa jumped in. "Let's just vote" link commanded.

"Okay who's says that Aleija should stay?"
3 votes

"Who says that she should go?"
4 votes

"..."

"We can't do that"

"Why not Revali?" Mipha asked.