Chapter 4 "The Gerudo Queen"

{To kill Aleija}

Aleija closed her eyes she was scared to die, she didn't wanted to die. Why would the gerudo queen kill her. She waited for the sword from the gerudo queen to kill her but BWAAMM.

Aleija opened her eyes slowly and saw the gerudo queen on the floor and how she transformed back to an YIGA!
"I immediately came back when i have heard that Yiga have been seen in gerudo town" Aleija looked behind to see who just talked and she saw the Gerudo queen urbosa.

She had beautiful red hair that she put into a low ponytail. Her body type was a little bit darker and she was skiny with abs. Probably does a lot of sport. Aleija was so happy to see the real gerudo queen.

Aleija was keep smiling until she realized in which situation she just were. She almost gave an important Relikt and Yiga and also almost got killed by him. Btw Yiga "You gerudo will never get me" just like that the Yiga teleported away.

"who are you little girl? you must be extremely scared" urbosa looked really worried at her. "My name is Aleija i am an sheikah." Aleija put on her best smile she was really happy that she didn't die back there.

Now urbosa was confused "what is an sheikah doing here? Did princess zelda send you here" urbosa waited for the answer from the 17 years old girl. Aleija started to explain that her family did the divine beast 1 000 years ago, about the book and sheikah stone, the Yiga why they attacked her and that she needs to see a divine beast . She left out the part with her grandpa and revali that he's her idol Aleija Doesn't want them to think that she does that for him.

Urbosa looked at her and smiled she understands her. "i understand Aleija but it isn't that easy." Aleija got really sad was that all for nothing "But i could bring you to princess zelda i am sure that you can help her and find out more about the divine beast and guardians." guardians Aleija didn't hear that word since a while but her grandpa always told her to stay away from them.

"so let's go." before Aleija could answer urbosa started to get her stuff for the trip.
"Wait how are we going to come to the hyrul Castle? i mean its kinda far away and I'm in a school trip." urbosa started to laugh because of Aleijas question, which left Aleija shocked.

Urbosa came to hear and smiled at her "don't worry im just gonna tell your class what kind of bad girl you are and that the princess wants to see you because of that." Aleija got even more shocked because of that i mean Was she serious.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Urbosa was pretty fast and Aleija had problems to keep up with her. At the end they made it to the hotel she and her class was staying in. It was around 3pm and every one was there for lunch. "Hghgh i gonna take this student with me, princess zelda wants to see her" Aleija who was standing next to Urbosa hot many shocked faces. Jessica had an big smile on her lips and Alex looked at her i translate her face says ~we are going go talk about that~ "if a student is that bad that even princess zelda needs to see then we don't want her in your class" or teacher is extremely strict but that kinda hurts Aleija feelings. Urbosa only smiled and went out of the hotel, Aleija came after her.

Urbosa was about to make a Sandrob ready and Aleija realized how tall urbosa is, of course Aleija is one of the shorter kind but urbosa was really tall for a girl. "alright the sand rob is ready. The plan is we are going until we are outside of the sands with it and then get a horse." seems easy thats were Aleijas only thoughts but wait what about her clothes she left at the hotel.

"just hold yourself on me" we were walking on a sand and urbosa was on a shield and was holding a string which the Sandrob had on it. Aleija came behind the gerudo queen holding her on the stomach and also getting on the shield. And just like that the Sandrob started what is that thing doing swimming in sand i think.

But of course there little trip couldn't get easy on their way out of this sand a Moldora attacked them. A big sand mountain was coming to them before it could reach them " spring left I'm going to go right" just like urbosa Said Aleija jumped left down from the shield. From the big sand mountain a monster came out it looked like a fish and alligator together. His month was like one from an alligator but his body was like a fish. But that Doesn't matter this thing is hungry. "Ahh what are we going to do now, i don't wanna become the next meal from the monster." Aleija was scared but who would be.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

How long has been past Aleija didn't know the time. All she knew is that urbosa is still fighting with that thing. She wanted to help, Aleija wanted to help urbosa but she just felt weak.» no im not weak right grandpa right dad« Dad... Always when Aleija thought about her dad she started to cry. Just like now.

"hey little girl stop crying we are going to get out safe her i promise you" Aleija knew that she trusts urbosa, but she was happy that urbosa even in a hard fight like that she still watches her.

Okay Aleija think you want to help urbosa you will. She looked at everything but nothing only some bones. One of the bones were pretty strong and it could throw that monsters body. Aleija also remembers what her grandpa reached her about the sheikah stone that it has Moduls and one of the modules could freeze everything around her. I think it was the stasis Module.

Aleija knew what to do she took out the Sheikah stone with the stasis module and froze the Moldora. Then she took the bone and attacked one of the eyes from it. The Moldora couldn't see good anymore urbosa used that and killed him pretty fast after. "good job you are really good but it started get darker we should get going really fast now if we want to reach hyrul Castle"

Just like that Aleija and urbosa continued the way to the castle from hyrul. "i hope nothing worse happens on our way there right urbosa" Aleija was happy and is feeling free after a while again.

To be continue...