Chapter 6 "Champion from Sheikah"

What is going on here with these words the King from Hyrul aka Zeldas father came into the throne room.
Everybody bowed down, Aleija was to late like always.

"My King, Champion Urbosa wants to make a little kid who probably didn't even reach 12 years a champion!" Aleija was shocked does she look that young or was Revali just rude towards her. The King looked between Aleija and Revali but his eyes stopped when he saw the Sheikah slate in Aleijas hands.

"Hmm I understand, but how comes a girl that young age has a sheikah slate." WHAT does the King belive Revali. "Uhm Mister King i-I am not a k- ki k- kid a- an- anymore and-" "HAHA don't worry all 12 year old says that." Revali really doesn't like her and Aleija doesn't like him either, she actually can't belive how she liked him in past.

"Rhoam this is Aleija  her family made the divine beasts 1 000 years ago, so we should respect her." Now Urbosa is mad too, because of Revali behavior.

"Hmm a 6th Champion, everybody who can help us against calamity Ganon can be good or not" Now the Zora girl also started to talk. "Father this girls family made the divine beasts 1 000 years ago, no one knows more about them then her. I am sure that she will be an Important key against the calamity Ganon." Now Zelda started to talk and she probably got high hopes in this sheikah called Aleija.

" Alright Aleija you are the champion from the Sheikah, we all belive in you and the other champions that you guys are able to defeat Ganon. " Alright all of them just talked between them without asking Aleija about her opinion.

"But-" "This discussion is over NOW. Come Aleija im going to give you your champion clothes come with me."
Revali wanted to say something but got immediately stopped by zelda.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Aleija was going with Zelda to the changing rooms, she notice the champion from the Hylianer behind them.
       » probably Zeldas bodyguard«

"Aleija i want you to tell me everything you find out about the divine beasts and guardians" While Zelda said that she gave Aleija the clothes and made an handsymbol to show her where she could change.

Her clothes weren't something special she was was wearing black shorts with the champion cloth as belt, overknees with boots, and at the top she had an white shirt. She came out of the changing room and zelda just looked at her and said:„You may can go now." Aleija just nod at her and went off.

On her way finding out of the castle, she met Revali "Don't think i am going to accept the fact that you are an champion now" Just like that he passed her. "Oh what a nice chicken nugget" Revali locked back at Aleija and continued his way out.

     »Oh no, he probably heard me«

The weather was cold and of course Aleija didn't lived in Hyrul city, she lived on a mountain near the Hebra mountain range, because of her family's past. OF COURSE it started to rain and our clumsy Aleija was dump enough to slip.

There she was falling down the Hillside, while her fall she just lost consciousness.

To be continued...

——————————————————

I'm really sorry that this chapter became so short... :')