Chapter 5 "Princess Zelda

"didn't I say that we won't hurt her?!" Koga who was pretty mad said that to Astor.

Astor who just looked at the fat man "your mans can't even hurt her"

— — — — — —Meanwhile — — — — — — — —

Urbosa and Aleija have reached the hyrul castle.
"Where are you going urbosa" Aleija looked the young woman who was passing the solider "What do you mean i thought you want to meet the princess now come" Aleija Was pretty scared but only followed the young woman. They were walking throw a long corridor, on the floor was a Rad cabine, at the walls you could see pictures from the royal family, everything  looked more expensive than her live is worth.

She and urbosa came to a big door, which the soldats opened when they have seen urbosa. " I forgot to tell you that I have send an letter before we came here, so get ready to meet the other champions." What did Aleija just hear the other champions too. Oh no Aleija and urbosa went through the door and the first thing she saw was princess zelda and the other champions.
The champions are wearing some kind of blue cloth. Aleija thinks that's are there trademark. Goronen,  gerudo, zora, hylianer and the end rito... Revali. WAIT ALEIJA IS IN FRONT OF REVALI. She got even more nervous now that he's right in front of her. Everybody was looking at her probably waiting for her to say something.

Aleija tried to calm herself while looking throw the room. The room was big probably this is the Throne room, the red carpet she saw earlier ends here, the princess was standing at a higher place.

"You must be Aleija" Princess Zelda started speaking to break the silence. Everybdoy looked at her and Aleija even opened her both she was so amazed from the princess.
The princess had beautiful long blond hair which  also had braided parts, her beautiful green eyes catch everyone's attention immediately. The blue dress is wearing matches her perfectly and looks expensive. Wow, these were Aleijas only thoughts.

"uhm y-y-yes I am A-l-a-ka N-NO im mean A-Alei-Aleija" Aleija made it barley to say her name. "Why is this kid here? Is everybody welcome in the hyrul castle nowadays?" Revali was pretty skeptical about Aleija.

"zelda brought her here because I think she would be a good champion" everybody looked at urbosa and is shocked even Aleija. She becoming an champion no way.
"Urbosa why should she be the champion from the sheikah, I mean its nothing against you Aleija but do you have a good reason" the gorone asked urbosa that with an confused face expression. "Because her family made the divine beast 1 000 years ago" everybody looked shock again.

"Why should we belive some kid who comes here and says that her family made the divine beasts" some kid why was revali so rude towards her, of course it's kinda confusing that she is here and all but thats not a reason to be so rude. "I have a proof, this book was written 1 000 years ago and I even have a sheikah stone from my grandpa." Aleija showed the book at the sheikah stone. "I am still against it just because your getting lucky to meet the princess and all doesnt mean you can become an champion" Revali gave her an mad face expression, which kinda hurted Aleija. "What is going on here..."

To be continued...