Happy New Year: From Our Favorite Champions

A/N: This is not a story chapter. I wrote so you guys can celebrate with our favorite champions. Have fun and happy new Year <3

---------------

Aleija woke up excited, she usually never celebrated new years eve but zelda wanted her to join her and the champions. She grew pretty close with the champions and zelda and is happy that zelda invited her, she also said that she made sure that her precious zora friend alex would also join.

Aleija immediately got up from bed making herself ready. Her champions Cloth always in her hair as a pin.

"bye mom love you<3" Aleija said to het mother "yeah yeah love you too" even her mother is seeming in a better mood on this day.

Aleija was now on her horse, riding to the palace she was of course now more careful. Not that she falls down again. She looked up in the sky and saw... Revali. "hiii revali", Aleija screamed to get his attention. It also worked.

Revali lowered himself a little bit down and said: " you seem pretty excited don't you" even he pushes his Arrogance for this special day away and is happy. "of course i am", Aleija smiled at him. Revali looked at hair said: "want to do a race whos first at the castle. "
"Of course" just like that the race started.

In the end Revali won. "you were a pretty good.", Revali said to Aleija. "Thanks", Aleija blushed a little bit at his comment. "you two are seeming in a pretty good mood", Urbosa came together with the other champions and Zelda. "let's go inside the castle and start with the preparations" Zelda suggested. With that the champions went inside.

The champions were currently decorating the castle. "so any wished for the next year?" daruk asked into the group. " haha be patient daruk you will hear it tonight in a few hours." urbosa cheesed him. Like that the decoration continued, the champions were chatting with each other.

------------

It's time the new year is about to begin. The champions were standing in a circle and started to tell each other their wishes for the next your urbosa started.

"This for all the readers out there i thank you all, for the reads. I really hope you guys are having a new great year, may luck be with you."

Daruk continued.

"For all readers out there i hope you get a great new with your family's abd friends. Thanks for reading this story."

Now mipha.

"uhm hello dear readers, i wish you all a best new year and love. I hope you stay healthy.

Revali's turn now.

"ehh i wish all the readers a happy new year. Always stay nice and have fun."

Link is talking now.

"Hello readers i hope you have a great new years eve . Let's work for a better future together. Happy new year.

Zelda is now.

" Dear readers happy new year. Let's leave the last year behind and celebrate the new one. I hope you will have a nice life. May hylia be with you.

The last one is Aleija.

"hello readers thank you all for being here with me. I really hope you guys are well and are having a nice celebration. I hope to see you all in my adventures next year. The maybe the Author will update more often. Happy new year and happy life should all be with you.

So that's the end of 2021... It was an interesting year right? Some of you didn't had an great year while others were better. I hope for all of us that you guys will have an better 2022 year. Stay healthy and see you guys in the chapters in the future....