Chapter 2 "Mean Girls"

The moment she thought she could go to sleep

her roommates came in, of Course she couldn't share a room with Alex but from all people HER. Aleija immediately hide in her bed.  "I AM so jealous of the boys I'm mean they can meet the hottest oni in the entire world i mean he's even an champion" Jessica the one who's the boss in the group said that. " Yes and he's even the hottest from the champions i mean have to you ever seen the other boys an gorone and zeldas guard oh wow but revali hach" Elizabeth the right hand from Jessica said that, she is pretty flirty. "Yes and the boys are gonna give you the number of revali so you guys can meet isn't that great Jessica" Lyliana is the dumbest from all of them but she has many information to Black mail people. This Squad really reminds me of the mean girls, but wait.

>>Something that isn't annoying about Jessica is her looks she could get everyone with her looks even revali<<

The fact that these 3 are also rito doesn't make it better, her school was really special because they take people from every species hylianer, zora, sheikah, rito, Goronen and gerudo. Aleija is an Sheikah and Alex an zora this is really nice about hyrul city the main city from hyrul it has every single species in it from hyrul. Aleijas thought are going crazy again Jessica with her idol of course she never thought about having a crush on him but Jessica the girl who Aleija hates the in a relationship with her idol nope. "GODNESS HYLIA I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON'T LET A BRAT GET IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY IDOL" Of course Aleija is stupid enough to say thoughts lout. Everybody heard her in this room and she showed her hide place too, Jessica gave her an mad look. "Did this little nothing called me brat..." while saying that Jessica throwed the short sheikah from her bed who was pretty high at the air so she fall really bad at the floor "Listen here you little nothing don't even think you have a chance with revali no one wants to be an relationship with an ugly Sheikah especially not revali, he will get into a relationship with me i mean we are both rito" "Hahahah" Her both friends started laughing because of Jessica's words "Look Jessica how dump she is im gonna tell that everybody" Lyliana said that and Aleija just started to cry "Hahahaa cry baby" these were the words from the 3 rito till they left.

Aleija was now alone in her room her friend Alex was trying to speak to her sometimes but it didn't bring anything everybody was laughing about her because she had revali as an idol. Aleija just cried into her bed hoping she would fall asleep soon.

----------------The next day-------------------------------

"Wake up kids" her teacher was waking up everybody. "Aww is the cry baby awake HAHAHA" Jessica rude as always. Aleija just ignored her and were thinking about the reason why she is here. RIGHT THE DIVINE BEAST. Aleija took out her Sheikah stone and went to her friend Alex who was already sitting at the breakfast table. "Good morning Aleija are you feeling better?" Aleija didn't answered her friend. She never knew why but she doesn't feel well around her Friend anymore. "Good morning cry baby and my beloved friend Alexa" Jessica went off with a smile after these words

>> Beloved friend Alexa is she serious<<

Aleija gave her friend an asking look while she looked at her with a sad face, and then she stand up from her table and went to Jessica. WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED DOES THE WORLD HATE HER NOW. "My beloved students today we will be doing Sport and we will look at everything in gerudo town" these where the words from the teacher who was trying to talk with her students.
The day really hates Aleija today.

----------------After the school activitys---------------

"Okay class the school actives has finished you guys can ha--" before she could finish the sentence everybody already run away.
"i hate my job" that's what Aleija could hear before she went to the hotel. Alright alright alright concentrate Aleija you will show them that you aren't an cry baby but first. Divine beast. She took her sheikah stone out of her bag and looked at the map Modul where the divine beasts is walking.

>>Hmm there's only one way to get into it<<

with this thought she put that old book where she couldn't still discover the language into her bag and where going into the direction from the gerudo town palace.

"Urbosa queen from the gerudo your my only hope i have left please let me into your divine beasts" these were the words before she was going to enter the Palace.

Aleija was coming near the gerudo Palace but then a voice screamed after "Wait Aleija please wait i need to tell you something" Aleija looked at the person behind her screaming after but what she saw left her shocked "Is that you...

...Revali?"

To be continued...